Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2009, 03:51 PM
    Speeding up the process to get proper body ph balance
    I am following the acid/alkaline diet, and I was wondering are there any tips for speeding the process along besides eating properly that will help my body get to that I believe the correct number is 7.3 percentage like drinking pure lemon juice and maybe organic apple cider vinegar.

Any tips will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2009, 10:32 AM

Lots of water with lemon juice, A day spent eating green veg only. Bread soda (sodium bicarbonate) in a glass of water.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Proper alphabetization of a proper name [ 2 Answers ]

What is the proper way to file this proper name? Beatrice de Clermont Tonnerre

Shape of body by reduction of fat from specific part of body [ 1 Answers ]

My age is 20. And I am 6 feet tall. My weight is 80 kg. The main problem is this that there is a lots of fat on my hips and theigh and my west is about 34 overall my lower portion of body is heavier than above. So kindly tell me what should I do to reduce the fat from hip,theigh and how to reduce...

Speeding ticket [ 1 Answers ]

I got a speeding ticket approx three weeks ago. I could not believe how fast the cop said I was driving, but did not feel I could really argue. Then my boyfriend got a ticket in the same car a few weeks later and the cop said he was doing 17 miles over what my boyfriend thought the speedometer...

Speeding up the skin lightening process of glutathione? [ 4 Answers ]

I was wondering if I take 2000mg of glutathione a day instead of 1500mg will that speed up the skin lightening process? If not please let me know, I would like to know about your experience with glutathione. :)

Speeding neighbors [ 3 Answers ]

I live in the country, my neighbors and I share a driveway we are the only 2 houses on this drive. One of my dogs have already been ran over and killed by them. One of the sons of my neighbor continues to speed by the house and tonight he actually drove off the drive into the grass to try and hit...

View more questions Search