Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 30, 2009, 03:51 PM

Jesus helper

Mary and Joseph had the same blood line up until
    Jehoiakim
    "Thus saith the Lord of Jehoiakim, king of Judah, he shall have none to sit upon the throne of David." Jer. 36:30

Volume 5, Study VI - The Mediator Of The Atonement, David's Son And David's Lord

The Lineage of Christ: Fulfillment

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Father not around at birth. Want to add him to birth certificate/change babies name [ 1 Answers ]

At the time I had my son 5 months ago his father was not in the picture so I opted to not give him his last name or put his name on the birth certificate... however now his father came back and we are working things out.. how do I go about changing the birth certificate and my sons last name... do...

Birth Control causes birth defects? [ 1 Answers ]

So I take Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo and was reading some info about it and noticed that it said you should not take it if you are pregnant (obviously!) because it causes birth defects. So then I started wondering, what if you are taking it and for some reason it doesn't work and you end up pregnant (as...

Birth control for virgin [ 8 Answers ]

So, here's the thing. I'm virgin but I'm about to have sex with my boyfriend now. Can I use pills or get injection since Im still virgin,bcus I don't want to use condom for the first time. And I heard about NuvaRing,is it better?

Adding name to birth record and changing name years after birth. [ 3 Answers ]

I need to know how to add the fathers name to birth certificate years after child is born and changing child's last name.

Can a minor birth mother's parents relinquish rights to the birth father? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, Here's the situation: the soon-to-be birth mother is 16, still living with her parents and attending school. The birth father is 18, still lives with his parents but has a job and is generally responsible. The parents of the birth mother want her to put the baby up for adoption and move on...

View more questions Search