Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Omega489 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2009, 08:08 AM
    Primary vs. Secondary Insurance
    Case: child being covered by two insurance companies - primary by dad, secondary by mom. Insurance companies will not process claims due to lack of information from primary for processing claims as dad isn't cooperating, leaving the secondary (mom) left holding the bill. What legally are options?
    SafeHeart Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2009, 06:03 PM

Normally, the primary insurance coverage pays and then the secondary insurance pays if the primary does not pay. Best to file with secondary insurance company and let them go after the primary insurance company. You should be able to file with the primary insurance company yourself. If none of this works, go to a lawyer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Primary and secondary pumps [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference between primary and secondary chilled water pumps.

Opening an Account with Minor as Primary & Parent as Secondary [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to open an account in my (minor) child's name and me as secondary? And would this shield me from garnishments? Thanks

Primary signer vs secondary card holder [ 7 Answers ]

I opened a credit card, me being the primary signer, and I basically allowed them to put my girlfirneds NAME onto another credit card, which would be the secondary card holder.. not CO-SIGNER on the credit account.. She made zero chares, and I maxed out the credit card and was unable to pay...

Secondary Drain Line Re-Routed to Primary Line [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I just purchased a newly constructed condo, and it is a construction mess. In particular, there have been numerous leaks from the HVAC secondary drain line (which drains into an interior space), apparently because the HVAC drain lines have no slope. The builder “repaired” the HVAC...

View more questions Search