Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dwivedi_prabhat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2009, 02:22 AM
    Theft identification
    Hi this is prabhat I was caught in marks and spencer for stealing sandwich , they caught me outside the outlet and then they took me inside and ask about all my details and they gave me a trespass notice and took my picture.I am not a resident of this country and I am on a work permit .

What will be the result now, any problem to my visa.

Thanks
    JimMorrison2 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2009, 12:14 PM

Theft of sandwiches is a very serious offense. In some countries, they could chop your hand off for such things! If the police weren't involved, I don't think anything will happen to your visa. You better stop causing any more trouble in the country, because any legal action will cause you to lose your visa!

I know a student who was about to graduate from university. He was caught cheating on a test, and even though it's not a criminal infraction, he lost his visa and was shipped home immediately!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Identification of Ant [ 1 Answers ]

The Australian ant was purplish-blue, about one inch long and had light blue wings almost as long as its thorax and abdomen. What was it?

PC Identification [ 8 Answers ]

Is it possible to hide or change identity of my hardware from Internet? Thanks

Movie Identification [ 3 Answers ]

I saw a movie about a year ago late late one night on at like 4 am. I saw it on my direct TV. The story was about a little kid who is at some sort of internment camp and he steals a bar of soap and his friend takes the blame and gets executed. He then escapes with the help of someone his dad I...

Identification [ 5 Answers ]

Here is a picture of a pump installation of some sort in my basement. The basement is 1/2 underground. There is a pump inside that seems to be stuck running. It has been running consistently for several hours. The house (and I assume) the pump is about 16 years old. Does this appear to be a...

View more questions Search