Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2009, 01:54 AM
    How does one's career affect a person?
    How did your career affect you as a person ?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2009, 01:59 AM
    Hi, ROLCAM!

In my various careers, some of the main things that I've learned is how to get along with people, listen to others, and assimilate what I've learned from others, and my interfacing with others, into my thinking so that I can learn from my mistakes and move forward into the future in order to attain positive and proactive results so that positive progress can then continue to happen.

In short, I believe that I've become a better person because of the personal and professional approach toward others that I've used in my careers.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to fight for one's employee rights [ 2 Answers ]

I just got fired from a trucking company I been with for 5 years. The company told me that I had too many safety issues. Yet this last accident, I do not feel it's my fault. I had driven the truck to the customer where they unloaded it. No problems at all. Once trailer got empty, I moved again...

Happiness wit one's life. [ 8 Answers ]

Are you happy with your life ?

How to Establish One's Self as the Pack Leader [ 1 Answers ]

All of the dog training shows seem to have one thing in common and that is to establish yourself as your dog pack leader. I know that my dog loves me and looks up to me but I don't think he has much respect for me. I think this would be the key to success if someone could help me out. How do I...

What are some of the career aspirations of a Human Resource Person? [ 1 Answers ]

As a BSc holder in Human Resource Management, what should be your career aspiration, or better still, what part should you chart to become a seasoned consultant in Human Resource Development? Would also want to advocate for women and train the youth.

Monitor? Or video card? One's bad [ 2 Answers ]

Just recently I started to noticed what looked like my monitor starting to go. I began to notice that any dark lines on my screen were starting to 'smear' across the screen horizontally. So I thought it was my monitor as it was a few years old. So today I received my new one. The problem still...

View more questions Search