Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lkingl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2009, 12:35 AM
    Hare care after straightning
    Hii all

M 15 yrs old and have curly-black-thin-not so dense hair

I Never liked those curly hairs as they would become just a bunch of dry trash

Till the end of day.

So recently I straightned my hair frm parlor with some sort of cream applied on my head

Today morning just noticed that my scalp is seen clearly and there is a lot of hair fall.

Please suggest me a diet/product/treatment to prevent this

I'm young and don't want hair fall at this stage.

I just want my hair to be very dense and m planning to grow my hair till 2 months

Thanks in advance
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Apr 29, 2009, 07:56 AM

Hello.

Do you mean you had your hair relaxed at the salon?
    lkingl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2009, 06:17 AM

Relaxed?

Wats that?

I don't know much about dese techniques

I just straightned my curly hair by some sort

Of yellowish cream

He applied the cream with a brush on my hair

And pulled my hair till they became straight

Den I had 2 wait for 45 minutes

Den as da cream dried he pulled my hair

Again and dey became straight.

Den I had to wait for 1:15 hours and den he

Washed away da cream

He told me it was "straightner"

-------------------... -------------
    One of my friend had done straightning

By a machine and that appeared to be too

Straight

And his hair could be set in any direction

But mine are tooo much... sleepyy hairrr

Dey never stand up

Always sleeping

I don't want dem down

DIS MORINING I SAW MY SCALP IS SEEN

TOO MUCH

ONE OF MY FRIENDS TOLD ME TO APPLY LOTS OF COCONUT OIL BEFORE U SLEEP.SO NOW M APPLYING PARACHUTE (R) COCONUT OIL
    WILL IT WORK TO PREVENT HAIR FALL?
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

May 2, 2009, 01:13 PM

It looks like you had your hair relaxed. It's where they stylist applies a relaxer to your hair to make it more straighter permanantly - Well until the hair grows out anyway.

If your hair breaking off or is it coming out from the root? If so, you need to see your doctor!
    Coconut oil will help damaged hair.
    atimasri Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2009, 11:33 PM
    Hi there,

I have one recipee which can prevent your hair fall.. you said you are using coconut oil, it's a wonderful medicine for damaged hair, so don't worry about that, instead just warm any oil a little before applying it, then see it will work more nicely..

You can also apply gooseberry oil, you will easily find it in indian grocery stores, its called by name 'Dabur Amla'...

Another home made recipee is, eat lots of dry almonds. Squeeze one lemon into one cup of yoghurt and apply it 15 minutes before shampoo, your hair will shine like anything.

You can also apply hena. You have to soak it in warm water in an iron dish overnight and in the morning apply it for at least two to three hours then rinse it with plain water, then apply coconut oil the same night and rinse it with shampoo the next day, continue this for at least 6 months, meaning thereby once a month, your air will come back itno their normal routine..

Hope it works
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 28, 2009, 11:37 PM

It does sound like its been relaxed.

Please do not use netspeak. There are no numbers in words. Use correct grammar so that we may easily understand you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Durer's young hare 1502 [ 4 Answers ]

I have a watercolor/print of this painting. It came from my great aunt who was born around 1900 in Milwaukee, WI. The image is approx. 9 3/4"x8 3/4" and has visible what I would call "lines" very close together running vertically through the paper (almost gray in color)when looking at it closely,...

Any really good hair straightning products [ 1 Answers ]

I have curly hair and I hate it so I staighten my hair. But I get dead ends, split ends, and pretty much just killing my hair! Me and my straightner are lik best friends because I just can't live without it! So not using my straightner is a big NO! So if anyone knows any good hair protectet or deep...

Straightning your hair without blowdries or stuff? [ 3 Answers ]

I've got thick wavy hair.I love it and I don't want to change it for anything in the world but does anybody know how to make it straight sometimes?Cause blow dries aren't very good and my mother won't let me staighten it :s.

Hare lip puppy [ 1 Answers ]

My boxer had 6 puppies... one of the puppies had a bad cleft palate hare lip.. so we had to put her to sleep.. And she has another puppy that has a hare lip but can eat and do everything else like the other 4. Will this be a big problem to the puppy when he gets bigger.. And has anyone had a...

View more questions Search