Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fire_ball19 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2006, 05:30 AM
    Totally free music ?
    How do I find a site that has totally free music downloads with no hidden charges or signups? And hasno per song fee?
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2006, 07:35 PM
    Ummm, kind of.

In Canada, download it “illegally” from online. Pirating. Allow, technically it isn't illegal since the Supreme Court ruled that it is not illegal to do so.

In the USA, you can take the risk, but it is something that can get you sued. And the music industry will sue you. So I wouldn't recommended it if you are living in the USA.
    samuelspeak Posts: 71, Reputation: 5

Jun 10, 2011, 06:02 AM
    Www.emp3world.com has some good and free downloadable mp3 music

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free/Almost Free Online Multiplayer Games [ 51 Answers ]

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone could recommend any free/nearly free online multiplayer games. A few friends and I are looking for some good games over the internet. Preferably something other than a MMORPG as you have to devote a lot of time to those in order to keep up with each other. ...

Totally Confused And Lost [ 7 Answers ]

I Asked My Question In The Wrong Place Before So I Guess I Will Start Over. My Boyfriend Is A Great Guy. Fun, Caring , Loving And Extremely Romantic. But There Is The Not So Great Side, That Side Of Him We Call "jj" For Jack Daniels Junior. My Man Drinks A Fifth Of Jack Daniels Everyday When He...

Totally lost, help [ 8 Answers ]

I have been dating this girl now for about 2 years. To be honest, it has been the longest relationship I have ever had. And I could really see us being together for a long time. We have so much in common, and we got along great as friends at first. And we moved on to be in a relationship together. ...

Totally free music! [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking for any music site that I could listen or download and it has to be free as I don't have a credit card / can't you pay through your house phone or telewest bill?

View more questions Search