Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cindy_lu_who Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2009, 10:19 PM
    Could this be a demon?
    I have seen and heard things my whole life. Nothing real scary just enough to spark my interest, my problem started as a teenager me and my friends decided to play with a ouija board nothing happened so we just assumed it was fake. Anyway about a week later as I was about to fall asleep I was all of a sudden paralized. I couldent move or talk and I could hear something talking to me saying that it was going to kill me and take me to hell. I started to pray and it told me to shut up God couldent help me but I continued to pray and finally it stopped. I told my mom and she though I was crazy. So I did my own research and decided that it was just sleep paralisis, even though slightly traumatized I tried to move on. In the time between then and now a lot of things have happened. I have seen a black shadow a man, I have seen a little boy my children have actually seen him as well, dishes breaking etc. I have dealt with it all but not long ago I was laying on my bed watching TV and began to nod off it was like I went into a trance. I was aware of what was around me but everything was black, the darkest black and again I could not move or speak and I felt a heavy pressure on my chest but this time there was more than one voice saying horrible things most I will never repeat. I was fighting trying to get up and I couldent. It seems like this went on for hours then something grabbed my foot so hard it left a bruise and it was like I was released. I jumped up and saw a shadow a the foot of my bed it stared at me for a moment then just vanished. Sorry I was so long winded but what is happening to me?
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

Apr 28, 2009, 10:27 PM

You need to stop with the whole ouija board stuff.. do you believe in Jesus Christ? When you have the holy spirit in you, you have the confidence of Jesus christ in you. Tell whatever it is to leave you alone in the name of Jesus Christ. Be confident that you have the holyiest of the holy on your side..

Let this serve as a lesson to young kids. Playing with that stuff only opens doors to that world..
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2009, 03:03 PM

It sounds like you opened a door to the spirit side and something did enter.
    You need to continue praying and reading Bible verses especially from the gospels and Psalms that have to do with blessings and Jesus' authority.
    Find a reputable place to buy some anointing oil and bless your house.
    Get rid of the ouiji board. I don't know how that is done because I have heard that burning or breaking it can release more bad spirits.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2009, 03:53 PM

I would also suggest to contact a priest and talk to him/her to find out what can help in this situation. I do believe you opened yourself to something.

Remember though the more you fear of this thing, the more this thing feeds off your fear. It is a nasty cycle. Please do your best to have faith that God will protect you and lose that fear.

Joe
    Comovai Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2009, 04:04 PM

Please, make sure you treat your emotional self before you can feel enough peace to deal with the demons around...

Whatever and wherever they act, you can be certain they have no right to live inside you if you invited Jesus Christ to come in and live in His temple which is your body.

Have no fear! The devil is horrified by people who just trust God's love under any circumstance. Jesus in Us is Greater even if you are not aware He is there.

Just tell any troubling spirits to get OUT, and Hold On in Faith!

Comovai
    Krazi Posts: 358, Reputation: 70

Apr 29, 2009, 04:06 PM

If you are religious and you believe in Jesus then as said just "rebuke this entity" and tell him to leave in the name Jesus. As part of this cleansing you need to have your house blessed by religious officiant such as a priest, minister or preacher.
    Enigma88 Posts: 13, Reputation: -1

Apr 29, 2009, 05:44 PM
    Yeah I agree with a few of the answers you got. I used to be a satanist and it does sound like a door was opened to the spirit world and something came in. And its pretty obvious that this door is staying open inside your house. You should call a priest and see if he or she can do a house clensing or they may also give you instuctions or how to do it yourself. If you have already done this you may want to see if you can get an exorcisim done and the reason I say that is because it seems like this spirit is harmful to you and the last thing you want is for it to harm your kids.
    mom2twinnerz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2011, 06:46 PM
    This sort of thing has also happened to me! Right to a T actually, I played the oiji board as a kid and things were never the same since. My five year old son was threatened when he was three by a man with no face and at first he kept saying it was his friend john. I was laying in bed one night the door was closed. I heard a noise it sounded like the door knob I look up it was turning I felt a overwhelming feeling over my chest I could not move. I tried to use my fingers to form a cross but felt something pushing down on them. Finally I was able to get up ran down stairs out the door. This happened 6times more. I called a mediem at this point I was frightened. There were more than one voice saying terrible things to me an she heard them she said it was "LEGION" I had summoned while playing oiji board and being in the cemetery at the same time. To this day I'm haunted by this legion. It has caused lots of bad luck pain and heartach. Stay strong take charge. Try to show no fear they feed on it wear a cross ask jesus into your heart go to church. Sage your home weekly and will them out. Take weeping willo leaves as they are a source for protection hang it above all doorways to keep negative energy away and will them away while you do this. I hope this helps
    windscar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2011, 12:36 AM
    What really happened was that you unexperinced opened up the spirit world and evil or good entintes could have entered, in this cuase an evi spirit came through, do not open up the spirit world unexperinced, an evil spirit could come in and you wouldn't notice and just close it. Demons are tricky to get rid of and is best done on your own, some people can see into the spirit world, and I found when your around them they can reveal themselves, I am still battling with a very powerful demon and I don't know if I'm winning, I got it to stop but its not gone yet, I know how scary it is and I wish you the best of luck in your battle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Demon: energy parasite. [ 12 Answers ]

I believe a demon is a energy based parasitic life form. Thoughts?

Do I have a demon in my home? [ 16 Answers ]

I have had some crazy things going on in my home.Alot of things have been going on but it seems to be getting worse daily.A couple of days ago it has got verbal.The "demon"is calling out my name.Not a whisper but so loud I think someone is hurt.Then tonight my husband told me to go and see what my...

The Demon Seed [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, when I was younger, I never really noticed that my father had a large history of crime behind him. It was very shocking when he told me, because he was always a shy quiet fun guy. But when he told me, everything stopped in my life. Just recently, I found out that my father's father, aka my...

Demon Future [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Have you ever been followed, by like a demon? There's this demon named Shadow. Is it just coincident that since me and my cousin encountered him that we could see things that normal human eyes can't see? Like spirits or the future in our dreams. I just want to know so I don't think we're...

Demon... [ 4 Answers ]

Message deleted

View more questions Search