Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gecc0 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2009, 08:30 PM
    What is this anime called?
    I've been searching for a while now and I really can't think of the name for this anime series, it's been so long Im not even sure if I remember exactly how the anime goes only bits and pieces, Hope you guys can help me.

I believe the story is about a boy who finds a flute (or ocharina) something of that nature, which he later finds out holds magical power that once played the flute creates an armor around the boy which he then uses to fight battles. The boy finds out that he is actually a descendant of some royal person/family (im not really sure here). But I do remember lots of fighting, magic and such.

Im sorry if this is to plain, but I can't remember more.. I believe the anime is from the 80's early 90's maybe.

Thanks.
    Inaru Posts: 76, Reputation: 4

Apr 28, 2009, 09:42 PM

I'm not sure, but it kind of sounds like Saint Seiya. Does that sound right?
    Gecc0 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2009, 10:49 AM
    It's not Saint Seya.

The anime is held on a different planet. This kid who is the main character lives at a house with his grandfather (kinda like dragonball) and he meets a girl who teaches him all about this ocharina. This anime is futuristic at best, it kind of reminds me of bleach, but from the early 90's - 80's maybe.

LOL.. it's a bad anime just to bad I can't remember what it was called.

Oh well.

Thanks for your help though. :D
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2009, 10:52 AM

I'm probably way way offhere but for some reason I'm going to guess tenchi muyo ?
    I haven't seen it in ages so like I said my guess is probably riddled with obvious holes :D

Apr 29, 2009, 08:03 PM

Oh, well. I tried. Lol

Apr 29, 2009, 08:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by albear View Post
    im probably way way offhere but for some reason im gonna guess tenchi muyo ?
    i havent seen it in ages so like i said my guess is probably riddled with obvious holes :D
    I don't think Tenchi ever found an Ocarina... lol
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2009, 08:06 PM

Yea lol, I haven't seen it in a long long time but for some reason made me think of it so I threw it out there :D

Apr 29, 2009, 08:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by albear View Post
    yea lol, i havent seen it in a long long time but for some reason made me think of it so i threw it out there :D
    I thought of the same thing though, that's what's funny. :D
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2009, 08:23 PM

Great minds think alike Inaru :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can name this old anime [ 3 Answers ]

I saw an anime on the anime network along time ago I remember at the end the main character died while trying to reach the upper city he slipped and his friend grabbed him but his Android hand broke off and he fell... the moive had bounty hunters there was a mayor of the lowercity who was killed he...

What is an anime? [ 5 Answers ]

I keep seeing the word 'anime' in web sites and all.. any idea whatis it?

Anime from the 90s probably [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, this is an anime movie about two mermaids, now I know there are a lot of anime mermaid movies, but this one, specifically, I remember one scene where there is a girl standing over someone in bed with a knife (I think) and they show her eyes and their moving all anime-like, she's contemplating...

View more questions Search