Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Arkansasguy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2009, 05:15 PM
    Used Dish Soap as Lube and Scrotum is Extremely Dry
    After drinking heavily one night I used dish soap as lube to have sex and, ever since the following morning, my scrotum skin is EXTREMELY dry. It feels crunchy. Will this just fade in time considering skin naturally will rejuvenate itself on other areas of the body? Should I use some sort of moisturizer or cream? I haven't done anything yet but I'm worried it won't go away or it will get worse. Any feedback is helpful!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 28, 2009, 05:55 PM

If you are sore, think of how your sex partner must feel. I can't imagine how the dish soap would feel inside me after sex, pretty damned sore, I can imagine. You must have been pretty desperate for the sex if you grabbed the first thing that came along without even considering the outcome, fella !

I would suggest some pretty extreme moisturizer and lay off the sex for a while and go ask your partner how she is feeling.

ms. tickle
    Arkansasguy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2009, 08:26 PM

Oh the partner is fine, we didn't actually have intercourse for long. I think I tried to get off and the use of the soap as lube has seriously effected my skin... any suggestions on what could help MY skin?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 28, 2009, 08:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkansasguy View Post
    any suggestions on what could help MY skin?
    Time. Just give it time. Remember that chemical burns can be much worse than heat burns. Use proper lubrication from now on.
    doenation Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2011, 11:36 PM
    DON't WORRY. It's a chemical in the soap that makes it happen. Let me guess you can make shapes out of you scrotum skin, it's crunchy , and like some stretchy paper? What ever shape you put the skin in , It stays, and it DDDDDDDRRRRY.

Here's what you do.. take a hot towel with some body soap on it, and WASH YOUR BALLS. No seriously, the residue will come off and look like, fuzz or lint mixed with plastic... man, if you don't do it rigt away, you get a what I can only describe as RUG BURN on your sac... you will have to do this a few times because once it drys, they may be really ashy. You could use lotion but that would suck walking around with moist balls, but hey that part is up to you, if your not going any where for the day go for it.

Good luck and let's just hope it wasn't DAWN... LOL
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2011, 05:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by doenation View Post
    DON't WORRY. It's a chemical in the soap that makes it happen. Let me guess you can make shapes out of you scrotum skin, it's crunchy , and like some stretchy paper? What ever shape you put the skin in , It stays, and it DDDDDDDRRRRY.

here's what you do.. take a hot towel with some body soap on it, and WASH YOUR BALLS. No seriously, the residue will come off and look like, fuzz or lint mixed with plastic.... man, if you don't do it rigt away, you get a what I can only describe as RUG BURN on your sac.... you will have to do this a few times because once it drys, they may be really ashy. you could use lotion but that would suck walking around with moist balls, but hey that part is up to you, if your not going any where for the day go for it.

good luck and let's just hope it wasn't DAWN...LOL
    This post was from over two years ago (2009). Please look at the dates before posting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Moen soap dispenser stopped pumping soap [ 15 Answers ]

I have a Moen soap dispenser in my kitchen sink (with the soap reservoir that screws in from underneath and the dispenser/tubing contraption slides in from the top). I slid the dispenser/tubing contraption out to clean it. I disconnected the dispenser part (the knob with the spout) from the...

How much dish soap? [ 19 Answers ]

I am having a problem with air bubbles in the dry wall mud. I am using an all purpose joint compound, how much dish soap do you put in to how much compound??

Has anyone ever tried grisi mother of pearl soap or their papaya soap? [ 2 Answers ]

I've purchased a bar of grisi mother of pearl soap(concha de nacar) and it is supposed to aid in fading small brown spots. If anyone has had experience withthese two products,can you give me insight as to how well it actually works?

Kojic acid soap or gluthaninone soap? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm about to start the bleaching process.. I just ordered hq 40% to use on my body and I was wondering which is the strongest soap to use.. kojic or gluthaninone? I'll let you guys know how my bleaching process is working once my products arrive

Remove dish soap [ 1 Answers ]

Do you know how to get liquid dish soap out of carpet? Thanks

View more questions Search