Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    green noodles Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2009, 05:02 PM
    Lost EIN
    Hi there!

Pretty sure I don't remember the EIN I came up with in the late 90's. How do I recover this 9-digit number?:confused:
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Apr 28, 2009, 10:41 PM

The one you "came up with"? You mean the one assigned to you.

Misplaced Your EIN?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I lost the love I felt, I lost the only thing that ever matterd [ 24 Answers ]

Wow I shouldn't even be feeling pain like this, I am so use to it! Anyway it all started 15 months ago and like a lot of heart ache and problems it started with a girl. We hooked up at a bar but I knew her before hand. She use to be with a guy I knew back in high school and since I line in such a...

Lost dad and even more lost daughter. [ 4 Answers ]

Someone please help? I have a 22 year old daughter who last year at this time received a DUI after a nights full of partying. This happened one week before her 21st surprise birthday party. Which of course did not happen due to the fact her DUI violation was issued after she rolled her friends car...

I am lost [ 5 Answers ]

I suffer frun savier clinical dapression. I have no health insurancs because I can't affored it. I have no one to turn to. Each day I ask god to kill me if I had a gun I would all ready be dead. Where can I go for help I whont make it much longer, be for I take my life. Pleas help me

I'm so lost [ 14 Answers ]

:( hi, me and my boyfriend has a good relationship and we solved problems and always were there for each other but suddenly recently he has been going off for hours on end to his mates house and he doesn't tell me so I get worried cos it's a rough area and he's been nearly mugged 2 times. And now...

Lost cause? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey people I need some advice. I am 26 and have been talking to a very attractive young lady of 23 that I met through a friend. We started hanging out and seeing each other every weekend and would talk everyday when we had the time. We were really taking things slow and it seemed like...

View more questions Search