Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kashbabii Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2009, 04:36 PM
    Hey.umm my mom needs 'wordz' getting a job so any suggestions where?
    Hey my mom is going through a lot and she got 4 kids me:12 yrs, da rest r 2yrs, 1yrs, and 4yrs

She has been trying to get da 4yr old in sckoo for a while no
    And da 2+4yr old have anger issues lyk dere dad and dey are terrible to me they sem lyk little 3rd and 5th graders in a 2+4yr olds body
    She has been through alopt of fights in her life and her own mom (my grandma) won't do anything for her out she told her that she had to work it all out with god and I try to get my mom to go to church and all but she always has alll this other stuff that she has to do btwn getting the car fixed trying to get diapers
    She also has been in and out ov the shelter many times now working o a divorce
    And I want so bad to live with her but I want to make sure I will be safe and I won't b caught in the middle lyk I me+my sisters always have been and my mom is onli 26yrs old she didn't realli go or finish college
    So you can imagine how hard it must be for my mom with all this stress and now she is talking about donating blood just to put gas in the truck

So someone give answers!! (oh and sorry it is so long)
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2009, 04:38 PM

Stop text chat hard to understand what you are saying!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 28, 2009, 05:35 PM

English, please try actual english.

There is a spell check option and there's no limit on words so go nuts, type out the full word, no charge.

Most of us are over 18 here and we have a high school and often college education that does not allow our brains to dumb down enough for chat speak.
    kashbabii Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2009, 05:48 PM

Well eeexxxcccussseee me!! I'm used to writing and typing that way and I don't care if you in high school or not don't call me dumb because that is what you make it seem like and plus a whole lot of adults can understand what I was saying so I don't need yo criticisms I just need help becaues I have watched my mom stuggel all my life from man to man and she already has an addiction to smoking and all this other crap so I'm basically looking for answers or your opinion on this situation not your opinion on my spelling
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2009, 05:55 PM
    It is hard to help you when we don't undertand what you are saying. Please write properrly so we can help you
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 28, 2009, 05:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kashbabii View Post
    well eeexxxcccussseee me!!
    Time to check your pre-teen attitude at the keyboard. Have you read the rules of the site? Here is just one of them.

Use the best English you are capable of. "Chat speak", all caps, lack of punctuation, etc. can be annoying, and will frequently result in the post being either unanswered or removed.
    Here is a link to the rules. I suggest you read them if you want to remain a member here.

Ask Me Help Desk - FAQ: Terms of Service, FAQ and How To Use This Site
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 28, 2009, 06:55 PM

I have closed this thread, if the kid with the attitude wants help, they can learn to type full words.

Chat speech is against the rules.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need suggestions with F-1 [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I am in dire need of advice ASAP. Below is an overview of my situation (sorry that it is kind of lengthy) 1997 came to the US on J-1 visa to study in high school (with 2yr residency requirement) 1998 got accepted to a community college for the fall semester on F-1 1998 was...

So, I probably already know your suggestions but [ 21 Answers ]

I posted a few times about a month ago, about what happened between myself and my husband, and how things were GREAT. That no matter all the bad things, we loved each other more. Now - IM the one that's not so sure. I do love him, and I'm attracted to him, but I feel like were more like friends...

Any suggestions? [ 11 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have gone through a really rough time. We were living with his mom and then she kicked us out... we had no where to go. So we stayed at a friends house for a night then I moved back in with my mom. My mom doestn like him so he wasn't allowed to move in with me. So we are a few...

Any suggestions, what can I do? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a single mother of two. I just recently had a baby girl this summer, and although she is wonderful, it has been hell for me ever since... Where do I start?? Last summer my car was repossessed because I could not afford to keep it and pay my rent and other bills on my fixed income, so my mother...

Any Suggestions? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok I'm only 16 and I think I could be pregnant... im not sure though... My last period was on March 26 2007... I started BC on April 1st 2007 and I stopped taking it on April 6th 2007... would it have been effective?? Well anywayzz I had sex on April 6th... Then on April 9th 10th 11th 12th 13th and...

View more questions Search