Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Apr 28, 2009, 03:42 PM
    Romeo and Juliet
    If you were to put on Romeo and Juliet with six actors, two female and four male, what characters would you keep and which would you lose?
    Fuzzball_Kara Posts: 279, Reputation: 74

Apr 28, 2009, 03:47 PM

Female: Juliet, and the Nurse
    Male: Romeo, Friar, Mercutio, and Paris

All the other women annoy me. And there has to be one death seen. That way Romeo and Juliet won't have to kill themselves for stupid reasons and it wouldn't be so frustrating.

On the otherhand, they can just add the inventor of a cell phone and the play might have spared a lot of bloodshed.
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2009, 10:48 AM

I'm so tempted by the cell phone, it's to go as a section in a bigger book where cell phones play a significant part. The way this is working out, there will probably be lots of death scenes.

Thanks a lot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Modern Day Romeo and Juliet [ 2 Answers ]

There is this guy that I like. I met him when he applied for a job where I work. After he was hired me and him had gotten cool. I started liking him, so I decided to tell my brother about him. Me and my brother are very close so I tell him everything. While telling my brother about him, he realized...

Name of anitmated romeo&juliet themed movie? [ 1 Answers ]

There was an animated movie of the 70's or 80's (I believe) that had a romeo and juliet theme to it. The boy was a water sprite, the son of a water god and the girl was a fairy of some sort. The boy couldn't be in the sun or he would die and the girl couldn't get in the water or she would die....

Fairy movie- romeo and juliet? [ 4 Answers ]

I remember watching a film when I was young... it would have been in the 90s, and it had fairies in it. There were normal sized people too, but there were two fairy clans at war and the two main ones fell in love. It was really tragic because they had to kill themselves in the end by using a...

Juliet [ 1 Answers ]

Charactersketch of juliet

View more questions Search