Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hellosunshine Posts: 36, Reputation: 3

Apr 28, 2009, 03:24 PM
    How do you take MSM and Glutathione? Need to only lighten 2 shades!
    I don't really want anything drastic. All I want to do is get my face to match the rest of my body so I need to get two shades lighter. I heard MSM and Glutathione are both natural but how do you take them? I heard you have to take Glut with Vit C. If so then how much mg will I need for each?

Also if any of you know natural soap that would be helpful!
    tai18 Posts: 130, Reputation: 2

Apr 30, 2009, 06:52 AM

I think it depends on which gluta pills you take it will tell you how much more vit c you need. If just want to lighten 2 shades use a lightening cream with lightening serum I use hq but if you want something more organic you can use kojic acid cream with a kojic acid serum or j\just the cream WAY faster why wait like 3 or 4 months using gluta when you can get fast results in like 1 week or 2 but that's up to you.
    BlackSkinGirl Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2009, 07:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tai18 View Post
    if just want to lighten 2 shades use a lightening cream with lightening serum i use hq ...you can get fast results in like 1 week or 2 but thats up to you.
    I would like to lighten 4-6 shades.

Can you please let me know the HQ brand, strength, & where to purchase?

Also, is a prescription needed?
    Hellosunshine Posts: 36, Reputation: 3

Apr 30, 2009, 05:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tai18 View Post
    i think it depends on which gluta pills you take it will tell you how much more vit c you need. if just want to lighten 2 shades use a lightening cream with lightening serum i use hq but if you want something more organic you can use kojic acid cream with a kojic acid serum or j\just the cream WAY faster why wait like 3 or 4 months using gluta when you can get fast results in like 1 week or 2 but thats up to you.
    You are right. I don't want a drastic change and I want to go natural so I think I will use a soap. Soap work right?
    tai18 Posts: 130, Reputation: 2

Apr 30, 2009, 05:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellosunshine View Post
    You are right. I don't want a drastic change and I want to go natural so I think I will use a soap. Soap work right??
    Cream works better then soap its stronger I usually use both cream and soap:)
    Meagan91 Posts: 63, Reputation: 3

May 1, 2009, 04:37 AM
    Glutathione when taken orally is only poorly absorbed. Id suggest to take N-acetylcysteine. I take 1000g of it along with 2000g vitamin c which is important to keep the nac in its reduced form. Along with it I take 200g of alpha-lipoic acid.
    But tai is right. For faster results combine it with a topical lightener.
    Once you reached your desired complexion you can use the pills alone for maintenance.
    BlackSkinGirl Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2009, 09:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Meagan91 View Post
    glutathione .......But tai is right. For faster results combine it with a topical lightener.
    Once you reached your desired complexion you can use the pills alone for maintenance.
    I thought this was a drink:confused: Can you mix the 'drink' in lightener cremes?:confused:
    Meagan91 Posts: 63, Reputation: 3

May 1, 2009, 10:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSkinGirl View Post
    I thought this was a drink:confused: Can you mix the 'drink' in lightener cremes?:confused:
    No, you have to take the pills orally. What I meant is that you should additionally use a topical skin lightener (cream) cause the pills alone will take too much time.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2009, 01:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellosunshine View Post
    I don't really want anything drastic. All I want to do is get my face to match the rest of my body so I need to get two shades lighter. I heard MSM and Glutathione are both natural but how do you take them? I heard you have to take Glut with Vit C. If so then how much mg will I need for each?

Also if any of you know natural soap that would be helpful!
    I take 1000mg glutha pills daily, you can also take vitamin C with the gluta and a good natural soap would placenta, kojic acid, gluthathione soap, or arbutin soap
    fisas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2009, 06:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSkinGirl View Post
    I would like to lighten 4-6 shades.

Can you please let me know the HQ brand, strength, & where to purchase?

Also, is a prescription needed?
    Hello
    :D:D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lighten hair a few shades without damaging hair [ 7 Answers ]

My hair is a dark brown, but now realised I've gone to dark.How could I lighten my hair just 2 0r 3 shades lighter without ruining it. As I have bleach underneath.:confused:

I want to lighten by very few shades [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone know a good product or very safe one? I want to lighten my skin very little not a whole lot, like bio claire would do. And I heard there was some remedy, but I forgot anyone know?

Lighten hair a few shades [ 1 Answers ]

I have had healthy dark brown hair for months now and that I love, but am realizing is just a bit too dark for my skintone. Unfortunately, my hairstylist can't get me in for a few weeks. Is there a way to lighten it a few shades at home, to a medium brown? Whatever I do to my hair I get a...

Do l-glutathione really lighten the skin complexion? Please help! [ 1 Answers ]

I value your opinion. Do you know if l-glutathione actually can lighten a person's skin complexion and achieve an even skin tone?? I'm happy with my skin tone but I want to get rid of my ugly stretch marks which reminds me on overweight years as a teenager.. I just want to be able to wear a bikini...

View more questions Search