Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cameliya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2009, 02:29 PM
    Meaning of this Sanskrit proverb
    Hey, I found this Sanskrit writing in the internet. Its supposed to be a Sanskrit proverb. I am really interested in proverbs and ancient languages. So I would really appreciate if you told me what this one means! :)

Also can you please help me with something else? Can you show me a picture of a Sanskrit hand-writing ? Calligraphy?

Also I have another question. I see that there are colons , semi-solons and comas in this proverb. Does Sanskrit use those signs?
    Thanks in advance! Really appreciate it!
    Mayank Verma Posts: 26, Reputation: 0

May 5, 2009, 12:53 PM

It means like that...
    Look always with eyes,
    Try to workhard like a human,
    So you get good dreams,
    Always look hopefully,
    Behave like saint everyday this should be your routine!

Sorry don't have exact words but it means that will converse it in hindi properly.
    All the symbols used are part of its words it indicates tenses in which tense it is and much more...
    You can search more from Google by typing sanskrit scripts
    ritik kakwani Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2012, 07:32 AM
    मुण्डे मुण्डे मतिर्भिन्ना ।
    इन्सान इन्सान की मति भिन्न होती है ।

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sanskrit Tattoo meaning [ 1 Answers ]

I saw on an Episode of Army Wives a tattoo written in Sanskrit with the meaning "beautiful mistake" can someone please direct me to where I can find a picture of this symbol or let me know if this picture I have is actually the true symbol for the phrase??...

Sanskrit tattoo meaning [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there, would anyone be able to help translate or find out the meaning for this tattoo. Been trying for a while now and have just about to give up. Any help would be much appreciated.13006

Difference in meaning between the Sanskrit words: tvadiiya and tava [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any difference in meaning between the Sanskrit words: tvadiiya (त्वदीय) and tava (तव) ? Thanks.

Does anyone know that chinese proverb about. [ 3 Answers ]

What is that chinese proverb that is about letting someone you love go free - it goes something like 'if you let a bird free, it will come back if it is yours, but it won't if it never was' It is something like that - I could do with the exact phrase can't seem to find it on the net. Any help?

View more questions Search