Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zacsfiance Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2009, 10:11 AM
    How could I go about getting a free pair of eye glasses?
    Hi my name is Ginny Goree and I have no income at all. I need to know if someone could help me get a free pair I need them really bad I can't go without them any longer I can't keep getting migraines. So please somebody help me out?
    Krazi Posts: 358, Reputation: 70

Apr 28, 2009, 10:49 AM

Well first of all how old are you? The reason why I ask is if you're a student in kindergarten up to high school [ and you qualify ] there is a program called sight for students. Jus check the surrounding optometrist to see if they participate in it.
    Free exams and free glasses.

Sight For Students

Another site that might help

http://www.neweyesfortheneedy.org/us/freeexams.html
    cant get right Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2010, 10:38 AM
    I'm 53 and I have no income at all, can I get some help.
    DownUnder Posts: 492, Reputation: 24

Mar 4, 2010, 12:48 PM

What kind of help are you looking for? There is the social services, the salvation army and many other places where you can receive help but you have to go to them and apply
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2010, 09:36 PM

About Prevent Blindness America

Just one place I found by simply googling "free eye glasses."

Note that I also found a place called New Eyes for the Needy, but it says they aren't taking new applicants.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2010, 11:12 PM
    Old thread that is now archived.

Please click on the following link and click on the other links that have been provided in this thread.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/vision...am-218963.html

If you have a new question, please start a new thread. This place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does.

Thread is now CLOSED.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Free Glasses - Free Eye Exam [ 12 Answers ]

Check out the tips and explanations, below, from our Vision Expert. Please do not post replies in this thread. If you have a question, click on the "Ask About Vision" button above.

Free glasses - already have rx [ 1 Answers ]

I have no income at the time and I'm trying to get a job. I have a prescription for eye glasses and contacts but have NO money to get either one. I've been wearing my trial contacts for over 4 months now and they are HORRIBLE at this point as you can imagine. I can't see to drive without them...

Free eye glasses [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! My name is Jihad. My question is about free eye glasses. On August 27,2008, I had a free eye exam and was giving a perscription for eye glasses. Due to my situation,being unemployed right now.I'm unable to pay for eye glasses.I would like to know where can I go,to get my eye glass...

View more questions Search