Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2009, 12:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kp2171 View Post
    things i like on a woman...

scents... well, just like cologne on a man, it depends on how the scent works with the womans skin, but i love Amarige by Givinchy... most of givinchy's stuff is yummy. also had a love who used an androstenone phermone concentrate over her body. it was lovely. dont care if it was a true phermone... it rocked my world... of course, watching her place dabs of it over her body didnt hurt things either. seriously, that stuff was great.

uhm... i also like certain fabrics on women. some of the rayons or acrylics with a small % spandex blend in the fabric gives a nice feel with some stretch in all the right places. can hug the curves of a woman and hangs nicely. chico's has a lot of this. works for me. patterns and good lines with thoughtful seams and stitching can make or break a piece of clothing.

lately ive been attracted to fabric belts for women... non leather... like a leopard print fabric or some other print... not leather or metal. maybe its a phase. daddy likes, nonetheless.

i like nails done for the season. could be longer or not. squared or rounded. doesnt matter. clean and taken care of is attractive, whether polished or not. painted pigs when in the springtime is a great treat. boys notice... at least this boy does.

for me...brooks brothers classic cologne. ive had others. this is My scent. period.

clothing... depends. daily... pressed khaki's, more casual than serious, i like pockets... usually black leather shoes, not too structured, but good enough to wear almost anywhere, anytime... either a good button up shirt with a crisp collar that doesnt need a tie and sleeves rolled back two or three turns or a nice collarless shirt that fits well and is soft enough to make the girl have her hands on you.

i like blazers but dont find many i like. tough to get the right fit across the shoulders without being oversized in the waist. jeans and a blazer is common tho' when the weather is coldish.

i like gray a lot for my shirts. some blues. more blacks. like red but its wrong for my skin most of the time. never yellows or pastels.
    Why do your posts always make me purrrrrrrrr?? ;) Rawr...
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 30, 2009, 03:31 PM

I love sandal heel shoes that strap around the ankle
    http://www.sherryssexylingerie.com/c...=1223544547284
    Capris
    Levis
    Sun dresses
    And handkerchief dresses
    http://www.dancedress.com/images/T/181-t.jpg
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

May 2, 2009, 11:42 AM

About piercings?
    Fuzzball_Kara Posts: 279, Reputation: 74

May 2, 2009, 07:56 PM

For peircings, I like two in the lobe and one in the cartilage. A nice hoop or dangle in the bottom, a small ring or stud in the second, and a little stud or ring in the cartilage depending on the variation. Though I know not everyone would like that idea.

Right now I have one in each lobe and a cartilage planning to get a few more in each ear.. Probably none in the face, they all look kind of cheap to me, though I know a few people can pull it off so I don't think they're all bad. Septic isn't too bad on the right person. :)
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 3, 2009, 04:00 AM

I'm not a huge fan of a lot of piercings on girls... I only have 3 in my ears...
    I cannot stand nose rings! I'm really sorry if anyone here has one I just hate them with a passion!

I like lip rings on guys, just one that sits right on their lip to the side *quivers* lol
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

May 8, 2009, 03:44 PM

I have my lip pierced on the side of my lip. Although I don't wear it often. I like rings better than studs.
    I've also got the boring ear and nose piercing too.

My fave perfume at the moment is Rock N Rose by Valentino.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Fashion Designer needed to answer 10 questions for required school project [ 1 Answers ]

I really need two fashion designers to interview for a required school project. It will take ten minutes and I will NOT give ANY information of yours away. If you are willing to answer a few questions, email me! Thank you SO much for whoever helps me with this... you don't know how much this means...

What's the difference between fashion designing and fashion merchandising? [ 2 Answers ]

What's the difference between fashion designing and fashion merchandising?

View more questions Search