Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rmachines Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2006, 04:09 PM
    My first Paranormal Experience
    Hi all, Well this is my story.

I’m in Cornwall (UK) and there’s a haunted castle called Pengasick castle, apparently one of the most haunted in the UK. They were doing a ghost night there so I went allot with my mum and some friends, its was a good night
    They decided to do a calling and something touched me on my shoulder, I looked to my mums friend (next to me) and I asked if it was her she said defiantly not, and sure enough she was to far, it was a very warm gentle push on my shoulder, and in fact it was really nice to experience such a thing. Now I'm not a believer in these things usually, but what else could possibly do it??

Going up the stairs, there was a VERY unusual feeling, My heart began to race, and I felt I just had to get away from the area on the stairs, but there was like almost a force field pushing against me, every one remarked on this, and later we were told there was a well known sprit that did just that. This wasn’t so nice, it was a bit scary.

Before we went into the castle we did a tour of the grounds and nothing happened there, at which point I lost all hope in experiencing anything. But after this it’s really opened my eyes.

It’s hard to explain, so many non-believers, and I’m also Very skeptical. But how can such a feeling be explained, So many people remarked and almost panicked as there hearts raced and such a strong force pushing them up the stairs.

I thought I would share my experience and if any one has anything to say about what I
    fire_ball19 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2006, 05:44 AM
    It's not something to be scared about because most people feel these things when they know or hear of something being haunted, and in any case the people that have these types of feelings when they enter a haunted place aren't paranoid or anything they're normal just like any other person. The things people feel in these cases are simply just spirits that have done wrong or that have not been set free to go to heaven or hell.
    Tommi Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2006, 11:44 PM
    Well, I will tell you about my first experience as a sensitive. I didn't know about hauntings (my parents protected me from everything, the news, the paranormal, etc). I was in the second grade and I went to visit my grandmother in Woodward, OK. Some may have heard the stories of the haunted Hospital in Woodward. It is a block and a half from my grandmother's house. It was shut down before I was born. As we walked by I saw pale faces looking out of the windows. And I felt pain, physical pain in my head and chest. It was hard to breath. I asked my grandmother who was in the window and she said there was nobody there. She said it was my vivid imagination. The place doesn't look scary. It is just a red brick building with some trees around it. My mother moved into my grandmother's house after my grandmother died. Now, I go there and walk around the neighborhood with my mom and the feelings are still there, the pain and anguish I felt as a child still fills me when I walk by. I still see flits of spirits, what I feel to be tortured spirits. I wish I knew of a way to help them, not rid the place of them without knowing they will be OK, but help them move on to the next level of existence. I have lived in many places with spirits but none as painful as those.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Sep 22, 2006, 11:49 PM
    Thing that you see might even just be imprints. Imprints of energy that's been left there by past people. We all leave energy where ever we go and some are so sensitive they pick up on it.
    Rmachines Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2006, 06:11 AM
    I believe that the so called Ghost, is purely Energy, lets face it over the years we must give off allot of energy, and we know that electromagnetic energy can effect our brains, What we feel and experience is not a ghost in front of us, it's the force left behind from the person, effecting our heads and body, so effectively the sprits energy is causing us to hallucinate, this also explains Why sprits are known to have an effect on electrical items such as batteries, and why EMF meters get so effect by it.

Its like where I work we have Plant room with 120,000 Volt transformers, now these give off Huge amounts of electromagnetic energy and many people see things around the area and feel very odd, this is the waves effecting the brain, the second the transformers are shut off u suddenly get a feeling that all pressure in your head has been taken away. So obviously the energy is making us feel a bit strange.

That’s my concept anyway 

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paranormal or sleep paralasis? [ 15 Answers ]

There is this problem Ive had since I was 15 years old. It's a problem that seems to occur almost daily especially when Im sleeping and usually happens when I have a dream. Most of the time I dream that I'm a kid running away from home and ill fly away out the window. I swear I can feel myself...

Want to start up a paranormal investagating group [ 13 Answers ]

Hey there I have read all your messages and for a while now I have wanted to set up a group in paranormal investigation, I live in the uk and can't find where to start going about it I thought maybe finding a team 1st would be the best idea so if any of you are interested then please reply ...

Paranormal Employment [ 30 Answers ]

;) Hi! I was wondering, is there any "paranormal jobs" here in western Michigan available? I mean working in the paranoramal/investigative field that you can get involved in as a job?

Paranormal Employment/Education [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for any schools with paranormal research classes anywhere in the US. I have a tale of my own to tell... I was at a group home in Barbourville, KY and we were having a Labor Day cookout. I was one of the people helping out with getting everything ready and unloading the goods. I...

View more questions Search