Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ilovedarrell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2009, 04:05 PM
    Marrie active duty soldier?
    How do I go about getting married if my soon to be husband in miles away in the military?
    Krazi Posts: 358, Reputation: 70

Apr 27, 2009, 04:57 PM

Webcam...

My buddy did it 2 yrs ago.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 27, 2009, 05:15 PM

He gets a leave to get married, comes home and you get maried,
    unhappyinMN Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2009, 08:37 PM

Just before you do be sure that u are able to handle the military life. Being alone. Especially if u have kids eventually. You will be doing almost everything alone. Just be ready to accept that
    mobsterforever Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2009, 07:58 AM
    He will be able to come home. Then you will return with him to the post. But please make sure that's what you want. Soldiers are gone a lot and training. Women get lonely. There are a lot of Jodies out there waiting to take advantage of any situation. We also deploy a lot. My wife hates the military, but at the same time she loves the military with all the benefits they have to offer. Find a good church on base and prepare yourself for military life. It's like no other.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Re-enlistment to Active Duty possible? [ 1 Answers ]

I just received an Honorable Discharge in August of 2008. Due to the economy and the Job market... I am wanting too re-enlist back into Active Duty Status. My discharge was a Ch. 5-13 Personality Disorder Discharge. Does anyone know the stipulations, like: will I have too get re-evaluated by a...

Marrie man [ 4 Answers ]

How can you handle a relation with a married man

Married to a Active Duty and want to Relocate my kids before papers are filed [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I have been having issues. He's AD in the military I am prior service. We've been married 7 years he's been in the military since 1998. It was an abusive (Verbal) relationship. There has been a few physical scuffs but nothing I ever documented the way I should have. The last...

View more questions Search