Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 30, 2009, 02:41 AM

Hi!

I'm not at my home currently because I'm having some electrical problems and am staying at another home.

I'll get on this once I'm able to have the resources that I have from my own computer. Am using a friends computer right now.

Thanks!
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2009, 09:14 PM

Hey guys had some free time and jammed with my acoustic and just started singing random words. Came up with something I like. Lol

Chorus

Why can't you see?
    How perfect it could be
    Are we just friends, today?
    How do I tell you... I like you... =P

Ending Chorus/Outro

Why can't you see?
    How perfect it could be
    Are we just friends, today?
    How do I tell you... I like you... =P

I can't pretend,
    that you're just my friend
    How do I?. How do I? Tell you, I like you =P

Let me know what you guys think, its just the chorus, if I should add more or change something or whateva lol
    Uber Member

May 2, 2009, 05:26 PM

Hi again, none12345!

I like what you've written and it would fit rhythimically with a melody.

Again, I'll get back to this when I have the resourses from my own computer. Am still having electrical problems at home.

Thank you for your understanding!
    BlackVY Posts: 823, Reputation: 154

May 3, 2009, 04:06 PM

Sounds good man... very teenage romance like... :)
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2009, 04:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVY View Post
    Sounds good man... very teenage romance like... :)
    lmao... I wanted to get away from that XD sounds so corny lol HELP ME WRITE BRO!! =P
    BlackVY Posts: 823, Reputation: 154

May 3, 2009, 04:47 PM

Well dude, in my opinion, it would depend on what kind of sound you are going for. Something more rock? Or Grunge, or Pop? Acoustic? How's the pace? Those things matter, because the change the sound and sometimes the meaning of the words.
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2009, 05:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackVY View Post
    Well dude, in my opinion, it would depend on what kind of sound you are going for. Something more rock? Or Grunge, or Pop? Acoustic? How's the pace? Those things matter, because the change the sound and sometimes the meaning of the words.
    Something acousticsy would be nice XD
    Uber Member

May 9, 2009, 06:50 PM

I'll be back here soon, none12345! Have found the ways to correct the difficulties that I've been having, but it's not going to happen immediately. Have been living with friends for the time being.

I'm sorry for the delay!

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I just want to know p are in writing minutes and what really writing [ 3 Answers ]

I just want to know the procedures in writing minutes and what really entails in writing minutes.

My first attempts at writing a song! How to make it better? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey guys this is my first attempt at writing a song, and I really need some help on the lyrics, and how to make them better. I wrote the verse, the prechorus, and part of the chorus because I got stuck.. so please help! Here's the bits I have written/. And maybe also you can suggest a title for it...

Writing a song [ 3 Answers ]

Hey! I made this post to hopefully start writing a song. Let's see how it works out.:)

I'm having issues writing a song! [ 2 Answers ]

I need to write a song, and i need help! :confused: and i can't think of lyrics- or a melody for that matter. I really need help, can you contact me, it would mean a lot if I could write this song, hopefully about love/crushes & ex's. PLEASE HELP!:p

Song writing comp [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know if I am posting this in the right spot but I am looking for a songwriting/ lyrics writing competition still open that offers cash and prizes if anyone knows any please post here. Hope you are having a good day.

View more questions Search