Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    svenegas18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2009, 02:23 PM
    Losing friends
    My friend is totally preferring some ugly mean violent girl over me and I don't know ho to make her stop wanting to hang out with her so badly
    h_leann_b Posts: 247, Reputation: 35

Apr 27, 2009, 02:33 PM

Unfortunetly, some people want different things in life than we do. Is this a more popular girl? Sometimes we do things to fit in with a certain group a people to be more widely accepted. Have you tried to hang out with her an this other girl? Maybe there is more to her than what you are seeing. I hope that things work out well for you and your friend!
    soccerlover9121 Posts: 47, Reputation: 5

Jun 22, 2012, 06:09 PM
    I would give her some space for awhile. The last thing she's going to want is you ollowing her around. If she starts getting more distant, try gettung to know her new friend more.. she might not be as mean as you think.
    Good luk and hope this helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lost Job - Losing House - Losing Relationship! [ 5 Answers ]

My b/f & I were OK until a year ago when he lost his very lucatrive job. We've used all our savings & we've maxed our cc's to no avail. We're behind on the house we live in in which he's the only one on mtg. this house has no equity. We have another house under both our names in another state...

Losing myself or losing my life [ 13 Answers ]

Hi all, this is a long one so please bear with me. I got married at 19 to a man who’s 20 years older and we have six children. We have been married 19 years. Where do I start... apart from him changing nappies when the children were younger he does not engage with the children at all. He basically...

Losing relationship of 6 years / Losing 2 Houses [ 5 Answers ]

I've been with my b/f for over 6 years. About 2 years ago I moved to another state with him to try to make things work better for us, financially & personal. He lost a very lucrative job about a year ago (the co. closed down) which paid for a house we both are on mtg & he also paid for another...

Ex is seeing a lot of one of my best friends. Think I'm losing friends everywhere [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, not to bore anyone with details, but my ex and I broke up a couple of months ago, and I've found it excruciating to deal with my feelings. I have good and bad days, and a couple of days ago would have been our 2 year anniversary. I've noticed that one of my best friends is getting very close...

View more questions Search