Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2009, 02:55 PM

Glad we could help and everything went well.

Chuck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Removing moisture between double pane glass doors [ 8 Answers ]

Dear Readers, Does anyone know where I can get do-it-yourself materials to correct foggy windows (ie. Moisture that gets trapped between glass panes)? I have heard about a simple process of drilling holes and installing small vents. However, not sure where to best drill the holes and where I...

Installing Double Doors in Basement Wall [ 4 Answers ]

currently, I have a basement door leading to my backyard that id like to widen to accommodate a sliding glass door. This wall is load bearing as the floor joists run to it. Currently, there is no lintel/header. My existing door runs all the way up to a double sill plate that runs around the...

Window Coverings for Double French Doors [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody have any good suggestions for window coverings over a french door window? During the summer, the sun is pounding through those doors. At other times, I would like to be able to catch the view through the doors. I initially considered blinds, but where does the cord go when the...

Installing Fiberglass Entry Doors [ 2 Answers ]

I am in the process of getting some new pre-hung fiberglass doors. I was told (by my brother) that I can’t use storm doors with fiberglass (or metal) doors. It turns into a greenhouse, and stuff then warps, including the parts of the storm door itself. Is that true? Thanks, Brian

View more questions Search