Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alexdj1983 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2009, 11:49 AM
    SLI GeForce Go 7950 GTX issue
    So I have two GeForce Go 7950 GTX SLI on my laptop. Before everything was fine and I could see two video card in my device manager and also I had a SLI option in the NVIDIA control panel, as well as two temper. Readings were seen in the Nvidia Monitor.

Since some time ago (im not sure when the issue actually started) I noticed that I only see one video card in my device manager, no more SLI option in control panel, and NMonitor only gives reading for one card. So my first guess is that one of the two cards burned out.
    However!

The fans still work on both cards and obviously heat is coming from both card. No burn marks, no smell, I didn't drop the laptop, I always keep in dust free and I never let it overheat (I got a good cooling system).

I updated my drivers, and even went back to original drivers. Somebody said that it might have gotten disconnected or something, but if the fans are working and I didn't drop it or anything like that, how could it gotten "disconnected".

Any thoughts?
    alexdj1983 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2009, 11:51 AM

Update:

I play a lot of high end graphic games, and I don't notice any performance issues since this problem started

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

P45 issue [ 1 Answers ]

I left my job over 3 months ago, and despite constant interaction with previous employer I am still not in receipt of my p45. How can I obtain details of my earnings

The one and only issue [ 9 Answers ]

Currently 20, boyfriend 22, been together 10 months. Everything great, if not perfect except ONE thing... Going out! Basically if he is out with his mates (drinking may I add) then I get worried. I am a worrier and I worry he will find a prettier girl, or get too drunk to know what he is doing,...

I have a shower issue and venting issue [ 1 Answers ]

I have 4 showers in my house 1 downstairs and 3 upstairs. Two of the 3 upstairs have stopped having hotwater in them, shower A is a tub shower combined unit and has no hot water in it, shower B is a shower only with a jetted tub in the same bathroom but not single unit. The shower in B has no hot...

Geforce 6600GT - only 1024x768 pixel ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, May I ask the following? Yesterday I installed a (new) Geforce 6600GT in my PC (from Club3D, AGP version). I installed the driver (77.xx, if I remember correctly by heart) from the CD-rom that came with the card. Everything works fine - but I wonder why I can't set the screen...

View more questions Search