Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reyherb Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2009, 10:58 AM
    A Marketing thesis
    Dear Readers,

I am required to write 30 to 50 pages about any topic or theme or a formulated question in Marketing.

I Would like to write something about, branding, or marketing/sales department, marketing strategies etc, but unfortunately these are broad topics and I cannot think of how to narrow either of them to a topic in order to do research on them

Any Ideas?

Thank you in advance
    pathisfer Posts: 94, Reputation: 22

Apr 27, 2009, 11:11 AM
    You can talk about how companies have transformed the way they are doing business through technology- Where selling used to consist of cold calling and trying to cross sell products on the phone/in person. Now, companies are profiting and selling more through technology that records data about the customer- emails products they may be interested in, etc. Amazon is a good example of this and so is Progressive Insurance. Supply Chain Management is a hot topic right now- automating the supply chain to be more agile and adaptable to customer demand and providing real-time data that marketing uses for strategies. Most corporations are aligning their IT department with overall business strategy in order to create more visibility between marketing/sales/management and they are doing this by replacing their old legacy systems with either ERP or SOA which is another hot topic.
    Hope this helps.
    reyherb Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2009, 05:38 AM
    Thank you Pathisfer,

Actually this is a very interesting topic... now I can get started

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thesis sentence [ 2 Answers ]

What is a good thesis sentence for a topic about the holocaust AND the congo genocide, all together in one sentence? Thanks for the help:)

Thesis [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm ashish and I'm doing architecture soonly I will come at the stage of thesis but the problem is I'm not clear about thesis even I don't know which topic I can select in thesis and I want to do something different ,so please help me out,this is very kind of u ,thanking u

Thesis [ 1 Answers ]

Create 4 thesis statement by taking different position about employee privacy rigths in the work place.:confused:

View more questions Search