Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amata77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2009, 09:39 AM
    Recurring wet spot in my bedroom floor
    I have a recurring wet spot in my bedroom floor. It happened the day after the swamp coller was turned on. The wet spot is in the middle of the floor only. What can it be and what do we do to fix it?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Apr 27, 2009, 09:59 AM
    Are you on a slab? Is the spot warm? Does the spot go away when the cooler's shut off? Let me know. Tom
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 27, 2009, 10:01 AM

Are there any lines to the swamp cooler bear this area, above or below.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I've got a yellow spot like a normal acne spot on my penis. [ 21 Answers ]

I've got like a 1/2cm spot with a yellow/white head on it on my penis about halfway up. Its like a normal acne spot on a face but I have no idea what it is?. I've squeezed it, thinking it was a normal spot and whitish pus has come out (exactly like a normal spot on your face when you squeeze it)......

Fordyce's spot (White Spot on penis) [ 15 Answers ]

I have quite a lot of small white lumps on my penis and scrotum, after doing research and looking at pictures I think these might be Fordyce's spots, but I have found one spot which looks similar to the rest but maybe the littlest bit bigger and has a yellowish head, is it possible for the penis to...

No heat to second floor bedroom [ 4 Answers ]

I live in a colonial style house with 3 bedrooms on the second floor. Cool air flows through the registers in the master bedroom while the heat supply to the other 2 smaller bedrooms seems OK, though could be better. I have closed some of the registers on the first floor but this has not rectified...

Recurring Dream [ 2 Answers ]

Two weeks ago I woke up with my heart pounding having a nightmare where I caught my husband in bed with another woman. Last night I found myself in the same state of fear only this time his hands were pressing my head from the top and I woke up as he got to my eyes. This stuff is really scary, can...

Could BV be recurring? [ 2 Answers ]

I need to find out what this is. In 2006, I was celibate and didn't have any sexual partners. In December I met someone and we had sex, once unprotected. About 2 weeks later I had some bleeding and abnormal discharge. The discharge was brownish-red, foul smelling. I had all tests done at my doctors...

View more questions Search