Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    littleitch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2006, 11:49 AM
    Family wedding guests
    If a bride says she is inviting immediate family, including siblings and their children, is it proper etiquette for her to exclude her one brother's children?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 20, 2006, 03:23 PM
    No, but it is her wedding, who is paying for it ? If she and her groom are paying for the wedding, they choose who they want to come.

Of course it is not proper etiquett to exclude one if other similar relatons are invited, but if there is trouble between them, maybe something you don't know about even,
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2006, 09:28 PM
    I agree with Fr Chuck.

She can invite ANYONE she wishes, but if she is inviting her other siblings children but not her brothers children, something might be going on there that you do not fully understand.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Sep 25, 2006, 07:48 PM
    Nope.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About the wedding [ 3 Answers ]

I am getting merried on Saturday and I am trying to find some good songs that can be played at the reception. Is there anyone out there that can give me any names of songs. It can be any song. The group that is going to be there is a mix of young and old as me and the sonn to be are only 26, but on...

Wedding [ 5 Answers ]

I fiancé and I are planning our wedding which started to be a large affair.. However, with everyone’s lack of interest I would just rather elope. My family lives 3000 miles away and I’ve tried communicating by phone with what needs to be done but it just ends up in an argument. My mother is not as...

Blended family means family to me, should it not to my husband as well? [ 6 Answers ]

HI, I just really need to know if I am way off base here. Last night my husband told me that"you need to understand how it is going to be between my daughter and myself." " when it comes to special events, even if they conflict with your boys(his stepsons) and in the future if we have children of...

Ribbon guests [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to know if anyone has ever heard of including an enclosure in the invitation that says Ribbon Guests for family to give the ushers when entering the church.

Wedding help [ 10 Answers ]

Hello! Could use some advice... we live in a rural area where it seems to be custom to asking neighbors (invited as guests) to help clean up the bride/groom's table, doing dishes, setting out food on buffet arranged tables, etc. My husband and I always argue every time I get one of these invites...

View more questions Search