Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    h0llister Posts: 335, Reputation: 15

Apr 26, 2009, 09:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by none12345 View Post
    nah the city right above it but its so close im always in and out. you live in toronto? O_O

but yah thats every person's worst fear in a long distance relationship. I didnt see it coming... everything was so perfect than one day she told me "i can't be with you anymore" and i found out later that she was with a new guy... actually afterwards she admitted she cheated on me before even telling me she can't be with me anymore...
    OMG!! I would die if I were you.. actually I live right above toronto too -_- LOL! Weird.. but you I always worry of him finding someone closer tooo :( how long ago did u 2 break up?
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2009, 09:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    We would want to title them so that they are unique from the other threads there that are also about writing songs. It would be much easier then to reference them and to keep track of and find them.

Thanks!
    Okay clough. Ill be sure to check it out! Just let me know when its up!

Apr 26, 2009, 09:31 PM
    okay clough. ill be sure to check it out!! just let me know when its up!!
    Same clough tell me!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2009, 09:32 PM

It would be better if either of you started your own threads like the others have done. I may, at some point in the future, invite others to join in writing some sort of Ask Me Help Desk song. But, I'm not ready to do that yet.
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2009, 09:35 PM
    Possible titles:

What do I do when writing a song?

I want to write a song about (your choice.)

How are my lyrics and how would they fit with actual music?

What steps do I need to take when writing a song?

Would these lyrics sound good with actual music?

I would like to be able to compose a song?

Composing a song
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2009, 09:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by h0llister View Post
    OMG!!!! i would die if i were you.. actually i live right above toronto too -_- LOL!! weird.. but ya i always worry of him finding someone closer tooo :( how long ago did u 2 break up?
    Oh which city? O_O

But yah well it started in December. She was hanging out with her friends and than one of them confessed to her. Been confused and cheating around me from January - February, lets me know in march, I did all the typical trying to win her back for one month and decided I couldn't take it and it hurts too much to be around her anymore and last week of march I've been in NC ever since, haven't talked to her since than and didn't get a single call or text.

Im actually getting better now... but I got to tell you I've been through hell and back the last few months and my life was way off line... failed a few exams but yah
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2009, 09:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Possible titles:

What do I do when writing a song?

I want to write a song about (your choice.)

How are my lyrics and how would they fit with actual music?

What steps do I need to take when writing a song?

Would these lyrics sound good with actual music?

I would like to be able to compose a song?

Composing a song
    Okay!! Its one of my projects this summer... and one of my life goal to get ONE song on the radio lol

Apr 26, 2009, 09:39 PM
    oh which city? O_O

but yah well it started in december. she was hanging out with her friends and than one of them confessed to her. been confused and cheating around me from january - febuary, lets me know in march, i did all the typical trying to win her back for one month and decided i couldnt take it and it hurts too much to be around her anymore and last week of march i've been in NC ever since, havent talked to her since than and didnt get a single call or text.

Im actually getting better now... but i gotta tell you ive been through hell and back the last few months and my life was way off line... failed a few exams but yah

My city starts with a N lol.. and yours?? I can't believe your ex.. I'm sorry for your pain! :( but I'm glad to hear you are better now! What are you studying?
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2009, 09:44 PM

Here are links to some of the other threads where music has been composed in one way or another.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/writin...ve-330210.html

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/writin...ng-267729.html

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/music/...on-298752.html
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2009, 09:49 PM
    my city starts with a N lol .. and yours???????? i can't believe ur ex.. im sorry for ur pain!! :( but im glad to hear u r better now!! what r u studying??
    lol I told everyone my city, its right under my name its Maple. I can actually see wonderland from my room it just opened XD

n = newmarket =P

but yah I'm actually studying psychology, just finished first year and summer holidays now =P

But yah I've never cried so much in my life. She meant so much to me and I felt so betrayed and used and threw away just like that... I actually went to Michigan USA to try to make things right with her just ended up heart broken... but yah it's the past now.

Apr 26, 2009, 09:51 PM
    lol i told everyone my city, its right under my name its Maple. I can actually see wonderland from my room it just opened XD

n = newmarket =P

but yah im actually studying psychology, just finished first year and summer holidays now =P

But yah i've never cried so much in my life. She meant so much to me and i felt so betrayed and used and threw away just like that.... i actually went to michigan USA to try to make things right with her just ended up heart broken... but yah its the past now.
    Omg I feel so sad for you... omg.. :(... but psychology! Wow I was thinking of doing that but I don't no anything about it lol so I'm going to do fashion arts
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2009, 09:57 PM
    omg i feel so sad for you... omg.. :( ............................... but psychology!! wow i was thinking of doing that but i dont no anything about it lol so im going to do fashion arts
    Lol yah it was interesting I learned so much haha though I didn't study at all because I was sad and all from everything but luckily I didn't fail any classes yet lol... oh where are you studying or planning to study at? O_O

Yah... there was actually so much more between me and my ex you don't even know about it and she just threw our relationship away for a new guy... imagine how I felt. Actually I took the bus 3 times to Michigan to see her over the last 2 months and it literally took a whole day just to get there one way.

Finally learned that I'm better off without her although it still hurts every now and then. Imagine I was her friend for 4 years!! And lovers for 1... but yah she was my first love too. So yah... anyway

Apr 26, 2009, 10:06 PM
    lol yah it was interesting i learned so much haha though i didnt study at all because i was sad and all from everything but luckily i didnt fail any classes yet lol... oh where are you studying or planning to study at? O_O

yah... there was actually so much more between me and my ex you dont even know about it and she just threw our relationship away for a new guy.... imagine how i felt. Actually i took the bus 3 times to michigan to see her over the last 2 months and it literally took a whole day just to get there one way.

Finally learned that im better off without her although it still hurts every now and then. Imagine i was her friend for 4 years!!! and lovers for 1... but yah she was my first love too. So yah... anyways
    Aw! U seem like a really nice guy!! I have to go though.. goodnight xoxox
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2009, 10:09 PM
    aw!! u seem like a really nice guy!!! i have to go though.. goodnight xoxox
    kayz goodnight me too I got to work tomm found a summer job =P add me on msn or something =P
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2009, 10:16 PM

I do hope, that at least one of you, might want to start a thread at some point about writing a song.

Thanks!
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2009, 10:24 PM

Don't worry Clough!! Ill definitely start one =P tomorrow when its not as late XD
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2009, 10:29 PM
    Okay, that's great! I'll look forward to that! :)

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Friends who turned out to be false friends [ 11 Answers ]

Does any one have experience of people they thought to be friends but they turned out to be false friends ?

View more questions Search