Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    h0llister Posts: 335, Reputation: 15

Apr 26, 2009, 09:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by none12345 View Post
    lol okay!!! not much of a dancer, actually i hate dancing lmao!!! so it ll just be ackward if i go haha
    SAME! I AM THE WORSE DANCER EVER!! But like its still cool to see it and pretend to dance... usually everyone is drunk and are dancing really bad lol.. so it doesn't matter
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2009, 09:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by h0llister View Post
    i could try... but im not promising anything.. im going to a different country in 2months for the whole summer.. so i wont be able to keep on doing it
    Which country are you in h0llister?

Apr 26, 2009, 09:06 PM
    which country are you in h0llister?
    Canada!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2009, 09:07 PM

It's just something that you could try and get started and maybe continue it in the future. I can guarantee that you'll be successful in the process. Things might need to be re-written some though for the words to fit with music. That's something's that's common to happen when writing songs.

Thanks!
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2009, 09:07 PM
    canada!
    Lol same!! Let me guess a us boyfriend? I had a us girlfriend didn't end so well... sigh
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2009, 09:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    It's just something that you could try and get started and maybe continue it in the future. I can guarantee that you'll be successful in the process. Things might need to be re-written some though for the words to fit with music. That's somethings that's common to happen when writing songs.

Thanks!
    Lol so what were you talking about? Guess you don't want to anymore plan something anymore? Lol if you're looking for some metallica, metal players than I'm not the person XD
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2009, 09:10 PM
    Originally Posted by Clough
    What sort of things do you play on the guitar and piano?
    like what do you mean? I have been playing covers a lot and been wanting to write music but always gave up half way... :(
    What I meant was the type of music that you're able to play, like reading it from actual sheet music, tab, classical, rock, jazz, folk, etc.

Thanks!

Apr 26, 2009, 09:11 PM
    lol same!!! lemme guess a us boyfriend? i had a us girlfriend didnt end so well... sigh
    Actually mexican but still friggin far
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2009, 09:13 PM
    It's just something that you could try and get started and maybe continue it in the future. I can guarantee that you'll be successful in the process. Things might need to be re-written some though for the words to fit with music. That's somethings that's common to happen when writing songs.

Thanks!
    lol so what were you talking about? Guess you don't want to anymore plan something anymore? Lol if you're looking for some metallica, metal players than I'm not the person XD
    My comment there was more so directed to h0llister since this is really her thread. If you would like to collaborate in writing a song, we could do that too!
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2009, 09:14 PM
    What I meant was the type of music that you're able to play, like reading it from actual sheet music, tab, classical, rock, jazz, folk, etc.

Thanks!
    Lol oh yah I read actual sheet music and tabs. I play mostly rock, jazz, and alternatives and I want a career in country music. I don't know why but country isn't as popular anymore but its what I like to sing with a touch of other genres XD
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2009, 09:15 PM
    My comment there was more so directed to h0llister since this is really her thread. If you would like to collaborate in writing a song, we could do that too!
    Lol yah we kind of got away on her thread. Sorry hollister but ill be sure to check it out when you start one!!
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2009, 09:16 PM
    actually mexican but still friggin far
    Wow he lives in mexico? O_O how'd you guys meet?

Apr 26, 2009, 09:18 PM
    lol yah we kinda got away on her thread. Sorry hollister but ill be sure to check it out when you start one!!!
    Don't worry!! Lol

Apr 26, 2009, 09:19 PM
    wow he lives in mexico? O_O how'd you guys meet?
    He came here to study english for a year and we met back in 2006!! Uhh its been so long but we can't even be together until he's done university in 3years.. so who knows what's going to happen
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2009, 09:19 PM

If either of you do want to try your hand at writing a song, please do so in the Writing forum topic area. That's one of the areas that I moderate, and if something goes "oops!" I can fix it then.

We could discuss what to title such threads here, though.

Thanks!
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2009, 09:22 PM
    he came here to study english for a year and we met back in 2006!!!!!!!!!!! uhh its been soo long but we can't even be together until hes done university in 3years.. so who knows whats going to happen
    Actually I met my ex in toronto... she came there for a family vacation and then we did long distance relationship for 1 year. Known her for 5 and 1 year of being together in that 5 years. Its been hell and she finally gave up on me and told me she wanted to be with this guy that is closer and that just confessed to her out of no where. That hit me out of no where and I didn't see it coming.
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2009, 09:23 PM
    Huh? What do you mean? O_O

Apr 26, 2009, 09:25 PM
    Actually i met my ex in toronto... she came there for a family vacation and then we did long distance relationship for 1 year. Known her for 5 and 1 year of being together in that 5 years. Its been hell and she finally gave up on me and told me she wanted to be with this guy that is closer and that just confessed to her outta no where. That hit me outta no where and i didnt see it coming.
    Aww that's my worse nightmare :( u live in toronto??
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2009, 09:28 PM
    aww thats my worse nightmare :( u live in toronto??????
    Nah the city right above it but its so close I'm always in and out. You live in toronto? O_O

But yah that's every person's worst fear in a long distance relationship. I didn't see it coming... everything was so perfect than one day she told me "i can't be with you anymore" and I found out later that she was with a new guy... actually afterwards she admitted she cheated on me before even telling me she can't be with me anymore...
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2009, 09:29 PM
    huh? What do you mean? O_O
    We would want to title them so that they are unique from the other threads there that are also about writing songs. It would be much easier then to reference them and to keep track of and find them.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Friends who turned out to be false friends [ 11 Answers ]

Does any one have experience of people they thought to be friends but they turned out to be false friends ?

View more questions Search