Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    barney05 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2009, 07:48 PM
    Kenmore Elite Washer HE3t Error F29 door won't unlock
    Error code began after the machine went through
    The cleaning cycle and the door won't unlock.
    I started another cycle, it went through the entire
    Washing cycle, then blinked F 29 again and
    The door still will not unlock.
    Any tricks on unlocking it?
    atominnh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2010, 07:14 AM
    We just bought our Kenmore Elite on Feb. 8/ 2010 and we are having the same problem .
    We have to have a service man come out tomorrow , by the way the date is Feb. 23 / 2010
    I am now wondering if we are going to have a history of trouble with this machine? How many
    Others have had this problem with a brand new machine ?
    mscreations Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Feb 23, 2010, 03:01 PM

I'm having trouble finding that code F29 in any of the whirlpool documents. What is the model # of the machine that you are having problems with?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Elite HE3t Washer Model#110-42922-202 [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: Washer will not spin out. Is grabbing clothes and ripping holes in them. Drum looks to be out of alignment with seal. Have tried rinse/spin cycle which worked first couple of times but, now starts to fill then makes a buzzing noise as if something is not engaging. Drain/spin cycle...

I have a Kenmore Elite HE3t Washer (front loader) it appears to not have any power. [ 2 Answers ]

After my Kenmore completed a wash cycle it just stopped working. It appears to have no power. What could be the problem??

Kenmore Elite HE3t Washer 42922 [ 1 Answers ]

Washer doesn't finish cycle. Stops at rinse and keeps beeping. When paused and started again, rinses for another minute and stops again to keep beeping. While beeping, it flashes minutes left on cycle then an "F" continuously.

View more questions Search