Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2009, 06:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lilbadass69 View Post
    exactly without trust there is no relationship, there was a relationship at one point, it's just not there anymore doesn't mean i don't/didn't lover her, but i do know the relationship needs to end
    Good you know this relationship needs to end so end it. You are being taking for granted because she knows no matter what she do or what you hear about her your going be there.

You can control who you love because you might love her but it's obivious she doesn't love you the way otherwise she wouldn't be doing what she is did. Don't you think?
    lilbadass69 Posts: 17, Reputation: 4

May 8, 2009, 06:24 PM
    Well just so you all know I got rid of her and am pretty in happy!! Lol thanks for everyone's opinion I appreciate every answer/comment I received
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2009, 06:59 PM
    Well just so you all know i got rid of her and am pretty in happy!!!!!! lol thanks for everyone's opinion i appreciate every answer/comment i received
    Good for you! Glad to hear it! It is always nice to get an update,especially when it ends on a positive note.
    Continued success to you!

May 8, 2009, 07:19 PM
    Well thank you and your welcome, just thought I would make everyone happy to let them know the good news, cause I know getting rid of her is what everyone wanted :)
    ajGambino Posts: 317, Reputation: 97

May 8, 2009, 07:48 PM

Whatever you do, don't go back.

May 9, 2009, 10:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ajGambino View Post
    Whatever you do, don't go back.
    Don't Worry I WON'T!!
    mirella Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2009, 05:03 AM
    It wll not work out, because she was dating both of you at the same time. Get rid of her as soon as possible. You will never be able to trust her.
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2009, 07:25 AM
    well thank you and your welcome, just thought i would make everyone happy to let them know the good news, cause i know getting rid of her is what everyone wanted :)
    You shouldn't be doing this because everybody is telling you to, you should do this for yourself!

May 10, 2009, 11:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by none12345 View Post
    you shouldnt be doing this because everybody is telling you to, you should do this for yourself!
    Your right but I am doing it for myself and did it for myself because I needed to be a little bit greedy and think about myself and my happiness

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search