Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tharris0 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2009, 05:16 PM
    2nd mortgage lawsuite 1 mortgage has not forclosed
    I walked away from a house with a 1st and 2nd mortgage. The 1st mortgage will not or has not foreclose. Can the second mortgage sue me.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 26, 2009, 05:16 PM

Yes
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 26, 2009, 05:23 PM

How long have you not paid the payments, there is no such thing as "not foreclose" some will go for 6 or more moths before they do

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to do on mortgage [ 1 Answers ]

I Have A Mortgage That Has Been In Forebarrence For Three Years National City Was 1st Loan Holder I Lost My Job Me And Wife's Income Was Lack Of. Had A Agreement With Them. The Next Year Company Laid Me Off. Same Thing. They Sold My Mortgage To Country Wide Mortgage. My House Payment Went From...

Can I get a mortgage [ 1 Answers ]

Hi both me and my partner are 18 and we have a two year old daughter. We have been renting a house for the last year at £500 pound a year. I am a full time student and by partner earns about 19,000 we were just wondering whether we would be able to get a mortgage for about 104,950 over a 35 year...

Mortgage [ 4 Answers ]

I am finding it hard to find a mortgage. I cannot prove I have an income :( I have been talking to a few mortgage lenders, they can do nothing for me. Can anyone help...

View more questions Search