Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mhanabata Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2009, 02:28 PM
    Learning to play video games
    What is the best way to learn how to play video games?
    How could I find somebody who would be interested in teaching me playing games on a fee for service basis?
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Apr 26, 2009, 03:33 PM
    "Video games" covers so many different systems, from solitaire mouse training to World of Warcraft and Red Cell online worlds. I'd suggest you start small, playing tutorials against the computer in freeware games. Google "freeware games" and take your pick.
    turtlegirl16 Posts: 177, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2009, 07:29 AM

I just memorize the controller buttons. Nintendo is the best! If you are wanting anything about computer games, forget what I just said...
    kiragira Posts: 40, Reputation: 2

May 6, 2009, 05:03 PM

Try searching for something local. You really need to practice to get better. Fighting games, especially, are a nice place to get up your video game skill, since they involve such complex balances of reflexes, strategy, and muscle memory.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

SO she wants to play games [ 8 Answers ]

OK. I met this girl in my class. There was immediate attraction. I took a little while to make my move because I waited for the right time. But week after week (class only once a week) I would see her and talk etc get to know her. I thought all signs were pointing that she was interested...

Why won't my PS2 play new games? [ 2 Answers ]

PS2 gives can't read disc message on new games only.

How can you play DS games on PSP? [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone give me step or dorections to play ds games On psp??

Why does my Sondy DVD/Video player only play sound when playing video tapes? [ 2 Answers ]

We have a Sony DVD/Video player. This is hooked up to a Vizio TV. Our TV is hooked up to Direct TV satellite dish. When I play a DVD it works fine, sound and picture. When I switch it to Video, I only get sound. There are 5 cable lines hooked up to the back of the DVD/Video player. On one...

When I play games/video , blue screen and shut down. [ 1 Answers ]

Any time I play a game on my computer or watch videos on break.com or YouTube , after a little bit into it it freezes and shuts down to a blue screen with some writing. Only problem is that the blue screen only appears for a fraction of a second and I can never read what it says. I believe it...

View more questions Search