Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rachel1990 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2009, 01:34 PM
    I was in foster care and I want to find my real family
    Does anyone know how I can find my real mother? I know that she has gotten remarried since I was put into care so now I don't know what or how to find her
    Rachel1990 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2009, 01:37 PM

I know my fathers name its Donald Shane Scott or Shane Donald Scott and his brother name is David Scott I don't have money for online stuff so if anyone can help that would be great
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Apr 26, 2009, 05:32 PM

Try Free People Search by ZabaSearch! because it is free and hopefully you find something there.
    njett566 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2009, 02:56 PM

If you have aged out of the system then you have full rights to your personal fostercare files but if there's nothing in there about it then usually if you go through the courts and they will still have her on file with her maiden name so I hope that find what you want
    mary79 Posts: 39, Reputation: 3

Aug 22, 2009, 08:13 PM

God bless you in your search. I hope mine will look for me one day when they grow becaause I love them so much and never hurt them. Just a messed up CPS case and no good attorney. I think of them evryday and I'm sure that regardless the reasons you ended up in the system, your mom thought of you evryday as I do mine.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Aug 22, 2009, 08:17 PM

How old are you?

We cannot help a minor with a search.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hi I'm trying to find a foster family [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a foster family for my friend that was in there care when she was a child... she does not know there name or what agency she went through... the only information I was provided with was her name and birthdate... my friend is not in the best of health and doesn't have much longer...

Foster care [ 7 Answers ]

I am a 16 year old female. I live in gettysburg Pennsylvania and I have a son. I am currently in foster care with adams county children and youth. Every situation that I try to fix is resulted in being threatened to be separated from my son. I was wondering if I got married if I would be considered...

I want to find my real mother I was adoped into a family as a baby [ 2 Answers ]

I was adopted into a family as a baby I am now almost 50 and I want to know my real family my adoptive fathers name is jim collins and I don't have money to spend on this online stuff is there anyone that can tell me how I can find them for free my name is leanna jeanette collins I don't know my...

View more questions Search