Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kgreenan111 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2009, 09:21 AM
    10 Month trained puppy started going in cage/house
    My 9 month old puppy has been fully house broken for quite a few months. On average he can "hold it" about 7 hours (longer overnight). And he NEVER went in his cage. Over the past two days he has pooed and peed in both his cage and inside the house. All while we are gone. He has not been left alone more than 7 hours any time. I thik he may not be feeling well (runny poop and some vomit) BUT I'm concerned he is un-training himself in the process. This morning he peed in the house which NEVER happens. ANy suggestions?
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Apr 26, 2009, 11:01 AM
    Is his coat getting dull? My first thought is worms. When he peed in the house was it a leak or a full blown hiking the leg? A leak I would attribute to feeling bad. Finding a spot and letting fly needs refresher training.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

8 month lab started to pee in house [ 3 Answers ]

My 8 month old labrador has recently started peeing in the house, even though he previously knew he had to go outside to do this. Not spraying but proper pees. If I'm out and about with him, he does his no.1 and 2's no problem, but if I let him in the garden he will not do anything, until he's back...

8 month old puppy has accidents in house [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have an 8 month old Lhasa Apso. He is a beautiful loyal dog and I love him to bits. The problem that am having with him is he keeps doing the toilet in my kids bedroom and the kids play area. Obviously this is not good for my young children. Does anyone have any advice on how I can get him...

Subborn pug puppy refuses to be house trained! [ 2 Answers ]

Help! I have a nearly eight month old pug puppy, male, neutered, who refuses to be house trained. We have been trying since we got him in MARCH and nothing. We have crate trained him (which he doesn't go in the crate), but we'll take him outside and sometimes he'll go fine. Other times, we'll...

Dog started pooping in cage after 1 month [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am new to this dog trianing thing. We bought a pug 5 weeks ago. He is 4 months old. The first month was perfect... no pee or poop ever in the crate. We this week he suddenly started to pee and poop in crate. The only thing I changed was his bed because he was eating the fur off the bed. ...

View more questions Search