Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    megamielisa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2006, 10:49 PM
    Why can't I orgasm?
    :( I have being sexually active for less than a year and I really get into it but I never seem to feel much after a few minutes. The time that makes me every bad is that I feel pleasure for a few seconds but it goes away. This has happen to me a lot and I what to know why it happens me that I can get more than a few seconds of pleasure and no orgasms.:(
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2006, 05:02 PM
    You could be worrying and stressing too much. Trying TOO hard.
    Wrong positions. Not enough foreplay. Could be heaps of things.
    Have you tried to reach orgasm from masturbation?
    What about oral? Stimulation of the clitoris via oral sex is one very good way to reach orgasm.
    uppims Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2007, 10:17 AM
    You can use more play and 69 methods imprve before sex play. Under standing is more important, you can see a sexy movie also try to be free in sex

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't orgasm [ 11 Answers ]

I'm a 29 year old women, married 7 years with two children. I'm asking for some advise/help on what I can do to help me achieve orgasm during intercourse with my husband (which I NEVER have). I began having sex at 16 yrs old about the same time I got pregnant and had my first child. Three yrs...

Orgasm [ 7 Answers ]

:o Ok my friend asked me to ask this question. She wants to know if anyone knows how to achieve multiple orgasms. I myself have had them but don't know how to answer that one for her. Anyone have a reply for her.

Does She Orgasm? [ 34 Answers ]

We aren't open when talking about sex. She never says mum during. Oh, maybe an occasional low hmmmm during. We both know I reach a climax, but I don't know if she does or even has. How do I approach her on this subject? What should I ask her? Like I said, she's not open about these sexual matters...

Orgasm [ 17 Answers ]

How is it that some women orgasm squirts and other don't? Is there any medication that makes women orgasm like men?

To get an orgasm [ 24 Answers ]

I have been reading up about it a lot because if you have read my other question I haven't been able to get an orgasm for 5 months of being sexually active with my boyfriend. Now the question. Does masturbating actually work? Or is buying a vibrator a way to go? Or am I just giving up to quick?...

View more questions Search