Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunnison Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2009, 09:03 AM
    A book titled The magic sword by Okoedo Adodofi
    A book titled The magic sword by Okoedo Adodofi
    sunnison Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2009, 11:03 AM
    How can I find a book titled "The magic sword by Okoedo Adodofi?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's animated movie:sword with no blade unless held by the right person! [ 2 Answers ]

This young man finds a sword, the blade turns to dust to reveal a mystic blade of light At the end of the movie he is able to conjure the blade without the handle. His people were slaves in a mine they got there food from a large transport vessel I think it was between 86-89 I saw it on...

Where can I find a replica of Peter Pan's sword from the film Hook? [ 1 Answers ]

Over the past six months I have been searching for Peter Pan's golden sword from the film Hook. I have tried everything and have come up with absolutely nothing, it is almost as if the sword never existed. If anyone knowns where I could purchase a replica of that sword or at least point me in the...

Need title of book with 2 children who find magic boots [ 2 Answers ]

When I was a 5th grader I read a book from our school library wherein 2 small children, about 7-9 years old found unusual objects in their new home. One of the items was a pair of magic boots where the wearer could take one step but actually step 20 miles. The 2 children each wore one boot, held...

The peter pan sword from the movie hook [ 1 Answers ]

Does any one know how to find this toy from from the movie hook I had it when I was a kid Back in the mid 90's and now can't find it!

View more questions Search