Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laimsul Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2003, 02:34 PM
    Explorer
    Hi... When I right click the start button I see that my
    OPEN and EXPLORE are greyed out.. Why ?
    I would like to fix this with your valued help..
    THANK YOU... laimsul
    Metamorphousthe Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2004, 05:57 PM
    Re: Explorer
    NEED INPUT! SYNTAX ERROR! :) tell usmore, what are you r clicking on and do you r click on other types of files and get the same thing? Your pop-up menu should vary depending on what type of file you are r clicking on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HELP ! Explorer.exe is running at 100% [ 1 Answers ]

My PC has been running at 100% CPU since installing SP2. I run Windows XP and since the installation of SP2 it boots and if I bring up Task Manager.. it shows explorer.exe at 100% cpu... Can anyone help? I've run Trend Micro PC scan, Ad-aware and so forth and still cannot figure out why it's...

Internet explorer by AOL.. help!1 [ 3 Answers ]

I use comcast by somehow at one point or another when I used AOL, my internet explorer is now by AOL. How can I get rid of that and have my internet explorer used by Comcast?

Internet explorer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm having a problem with my internet explorer browser every time I'm on a web page and I click on the internet explorer icon to bring up a new internet explorer the first page keep changing ,I'm using windows xp this is the fist time I'm seeing this how can I fix it please .thanks in advance

Internet explorer 6 [ 2 Answers ]

I got the system with win98SE platform. It got a IE 5in it. Now, I want to upgrade it to IE 6. But, whenever I down load the installation file from the Microsoft site which is for 436 kb & when I run it, it tells, previous installation is not completed & restart the machine to install IE6. So, I...

Explorer error--please help [ 1 Answers ]

:-/ This is the message I keep receiving every time I try to use my internet explorer. (Explorer has caused an error in INEB.DLL Explorer will now close. If you continue to experience problems, Try restarting your computer.)

View more questions Search