Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heymon80 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2009, 04:44 AM
    interested in the value of an antique jim beam decanter
    I have an old ecanter of an elehant with boxing gloves mae from china, how much is it worth?
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Apr 26, 2009, 08:21 AM
    Yours may differ but the provided links may also better assist you.

Jim Beam Decanter:

Jim Beam Club: Great Pictorial Section

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I-Beam Sizes [ 3 Answers ]

What is the recommended I-beam size for lifting 5 tons (10,000lbs) having a 40' span?

Footings for a beam [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys, I'm back. I have a quick question that I hope one of you can answer. I am trying to rebuild my deck. I have to redig footings for the beam since the previous owners did it incorrectly. I tried to dig the one on the end about a foot in but I got about a foot down and hit what seems to be a...

High Beam/Low Beam on 99 Durango [ 4 Answers ]

My headlights will only work on high beams. My sister owned the Durango before and said she had to mess with the switch from time to time to get low beams to work then finally stopped working. Anyone ran into this problem? I think its in the steering column. I've checked fuses and headlights. ...

Is Jim Beam any good? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 40th Anniv. 1944-1984 Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey (80 Proof) never been opened. Got it as a gift in the early 80's. It still has the paper seal on the cap. I don't drink whiskey and have toted this around with many military moves. I have to wonder is the product any good still? Does...

View more questions Search