Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    0eyvind Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2009, 02:07 AM
    iPod touch and the new computer
    Hello.

I've recently gotten a new PC, and I would like to ask two questions;

If i install iTunes, and connect my iPod Touch for the first time, will it erase all my applications?
    Is there a way to transfer the applications from the iPod to the PC?

I haven't downloaded iTunes yet, so I don't know if it will all be handled with my iTunes account.

Second; The easiest, most reliable and free way to get my music from my iPod to the PC?

The reason for this, is that my old PC broke down, and I haven't been able to save the HD. So if I could at least save all my music, it'd be great.

Thanks in advance!

0eyvind
    0eyvind Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2009, 06:48 AM

I found out both things.

You get an option to transfer your Apps to iTunes when you connect it.
    And on getsharepod.com you can get a program, that transfers Music, Pictures and Movies to the PC.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why won't my iPod TOUCH pick up the router and DNS numbers from my computer? [ 1 Answers ]

My new Ipod TOUCH won't connect to my internet. I did "connect" to my wireless internet (I put in the password and everything) but for some reason it will only pick up the IP address and Sebnet mask, not the required Router and DNS. Will someone please help me?

IPod Touch/PSP [ 2 Answers ]

Do you have to be in a wifi hotspot to use the internet on these two devices? :confused: :confused: :confused:

How is the Ipod Touch? [ 5 Answers ]

Is the Ipod touch worth its money? Is it so touch sensitive that if its in my pocket will it start clickign things on its on? Does it have a hold button? Any bugs with it? Tell me how it is!

Iphone/ipod touch [ 4 Answers ]

I have an iPod touch and when I take it to school I want to connect to the internet/wifi but there is no connection. I was mainly wondering if there is any small wifi type thing I can plug into the usb port or something that will give me wifi on my touch. All the computers have just normal internet...

View more questions Search