Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    readingtina Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2006, 05:32 PM
    Crazy ex girlfriend
    About 4 months ago my friends girlfriend told him she was pregnant. Now
    They are on again off again and he is not sure she is really pregnant. She
    Refuses to show him any proof of the pregnancy, and refuses to let him go
    To dr. with her.She wears baggy clothing around him so he can't see if she's
    Showing or not. Her due date was Sept 10 and she says they will induce next
    Week. She says she will not call him so he can be there. He is really tore up
    And wants to be a part of this child's life if it is his. What can he do to find
    Out if she is really pregnant? If she is how can he make sure he is there for
    The child? If she is not pregnant, is there any legal actions he can take against her?
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2006, 08:16 PM
    I don't know about any legal actions he can take against her if she is not pregnant. If she is and he believes there's a good chance that it's his then he can insist on a paternity test. On the flip side, if he does that and it turns out that he's the dad, he'll be paying her child support for at least the next 18 years.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2006, 01:06 AM
    All this smells fishy to me to be quite frank!! :cool:
    Why 4 months ago did she tell him she is pregnant?? If she is due on the 10Sept?
    Something isn't right here!

Also if she refuses to him show him proof or go to the doctor then proves to me she is hiding something!

Are they not intimate?
    He could see then if she has a big tummy! Can't he?
    readingtina Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2006, 12:27 AM
    No, they are not intimate anymore, so he can't tell if she is or she isn't.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Sep 23, 2006, 12:40 AM
    CRAZY, What to do with Crazy people. How to deal with crazy people. Become Crazy himself. Get a little nuts that will take her back a few notches and then the truth will be revealed.

Joe
    victoriaweaver2 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2011, 09:50 PM
    It doesn't sound like it. It sounds like she just wants the attention of "oh my God, what if she is pregnant, and its my baby?" Even if she is, if she won't let him have anything to do with the baby, then worst comes to worst, tell him to look at it this way: he can take her to court if he really wants to be involved in the baby's life. Or he doesn't have to pay child support. But as his friend, you should help him get through this, and just be there for him.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 5, 2011, 06:52 AM

This thread is FOUR AND A HALF YEARS OLD!

That baby (if there was one) is now a kindergartner.

PLEASE watch dates when responding to questions.

This thread is CLOSED!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is this crazy or what? [ 5 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for a year and a half. In the beginning when we got in a fight and I told him we should break up he would say things like, he didn't care if I want to leave then leave, no girl is that important that he's going to beg her to stay... not even his mother. Now whenever we...

Am I going crazy? [ 4 Answers ]

OK, I'm 25 and just last yr I was diagnosed w/diabetes. My dr. told me of all the right foods I need to eat and what wrong foods I need to stay away from. I honestly have to say that some sugar-free items are good but you really can't compare a sugar-free cookie to an oreo. Well, my boyfriend...

Am I Crazy? [ 5 Answers ]

I am 18 years old and I have a son that is 14 months old... im not sure when this started but I think it happened when I was pregnant. There are times when I know that I am crazy but I don't know what to do about it. I think I am crazy because I always think ghost are after me. Not really like...

Do you think I'm crazy? [ 5 Answers ]

Now this is how my story goes I've known this guy for a year now and we've been friends,very close friends ever since but last November we started getting real close I thot it waz 4 good maybe we culd date but it never happened we talk till d early hrs of the mornin and go to d same college still I...

View more questions Search