Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sxcoco Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2009, 07:50 PM
    Property ownership
    Who owns xxx cobblestone lane {identifying info removed-<>}?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 25, 2009, 08:41 PM

The person or company who has their name on the deed.

You go to the recorder of deeds office and see whoses name is on the deed of the land. You find who owns it and if there are any liens filed. After that you and go to the property tax office and see who is bening billed, see if it is behind and more
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 11, 2009, 07:50 AM

You too need to follow Chucks correct advice. We can't get that info any easier than you but you can go to the county recorders office and check on your own.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Property ownership and deed [ 8 Answers ]

My father recently passed away and there is several pieces of property.. all(deeds) but one has my mothers name on it.. what can she do to have her name put on the piece of property that does not have her name on. He left a will giving her all his real property but does she have to probate the...

Property Ownership [ 6 Answers ]

My stepfather and I are joint owners of the home where he lives, he and my mother who is recently deceased, were 50% owners together with me. Now how can I own it completely when he dies?

Property ownership [ 2 Answers ]

What if I own 29/30th of a piece of property, and the other 1/30th owner cannot be located. Is there anything else you can do to try to notify the other person via a newspaper ad or something and then hold the money in escrow in case the other person is ever found?

Property Ownership? [ 4 Answers ]

How can I find out who owns a piece of property? I have looked on the web but the sites all cost money? Any info would be very helpful . Chad

Ownership of the property [ 2 Answers ]

Greetings. I left my family 3 years ago. I still pay the house mortgage as I did since 1989. Do I have any rights over the property? Thanks.:)

View more questions Search