Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Apr 25, 2009, 06:41 PM
    RIP Bea Arthur
    Some sad news, Bea Arthur, best known for her roles on "Maude" and "The Golden Girls" has died at the age of 86. She was hilarious and a great actress. She will be missed.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 25, 2009, 06:42 PM
    Rest in Peace Bea... She was a wonderful actress.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2009, 07:23 PM

Bea Arthur was one of my mother's favorite actresses. She never missed a Maude or a Golden Girls episode and if I had the audacity of coming into her room to talk with her while she was watching the show, I had to wait until the commercial break to say a word to her!

She was the original wise cracking granny figure but I never considered her "old" by the way no matter how much she aged. Her spirit was as spry and glib as a 20 year old.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Apr 25, 2009, 09:51 PM

Bea Arthur was an wonderful actress, I enjoyed her in both roles. She was straight forward and I loved that about her.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Apr 26, 2009, 04:12 AM

I've watched her since I was a kid... she
    Is an amazing actress, very sad news :(
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

Apr 26, 2009, 06:02 AM
    OMG loved her she was so funny her sarcasm was out of this world Rest in Peace
    cozyk Posts: 802, Reputation: 125

Apr 26, 2009, 06:38 PM

I loved Bea Arthur. She was my favorite Golden Girl by far.
    ETWolverine Posts: 934, Reputation: 275

Apr 27, 2009, 07:44 AM

A great commedienne and actress. She will be missed.
    MsMewiththat Posts: 854, Reputation: 136

Apr 27, 2009, 07:54 AM

Deeply saddened by the news. She was great in maude and it was just wonderful to see her return in golden girls. It's so sad Rest in Peace Bea

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Arthur F Davis - The Meadow Farm [ 2 Answers ]

Greetings. What can you tell me about a litho print (I think), signed by artist Arthur F. Davis and the scene is entitled, The Meadow Farm. It is published by Fiskel, Adler and ? Leriwadty from New York. Size of print area is: 8 1/2 x 13 inches. Thank you.

Arthur show music [ 1 Answers ]

What is the theme song for the children's Arthur show on PBS?

Arthur C. Clarke; RIP [ 2 Answers ]

Arthur C. Clarke, science fiction author, dies at 90 - International Herald Tribune An incredible man. An awesome true scientist and writer who so wonderfully mixed real science with fiction. He's been a hero of mine since childhood.

Iinformation on Arthur Rackham [ 1 Answers ]

I have two prints done by Arthur Rackham. I need your help finding anything about this one please; Mother rocking her baby while breast feeding, looks like maybe out on a porch or similar. It's a beautiful print, very touching. I've found lots on Arthur Rackham the Artist but nothing on this...

King Arthur And The Knights Of Justice [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. Does anybody remember the cartoon: "King Arthur and the Knights of Justice?"---------> http://tfarchive2.com/cartoons/videoclips/bones.php I loved this cartoon as a child and I am wondering if a DVD collection has been made. I checked Ebay and Amazon and everything, but nobody has anything....

View more questions Search