Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RaY01 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2009, 05:28 PM
    Health Policy / Beneficiaries
    Hi,
    If my fiancé puts his 2 daughters 10 & 5 years old [daughters from another female] as his health beneficiaries does that mean if something happens to him the mother of the girls gets the benefits?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 25, 2009, 05:55 PM

You had better rephrase your question, because you are asking about health benefits. His two daughers are under his health insurance, which is only right, but his ex wife cannot benefit from this if it is only health insurance you are asking about.

However, if you mean a life insurance poilicy, that is an entirely different topic.

Tick
    RaY01 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2009, 06:02 PM
    Sorry, Life insurance policy is what I meant... does the children mother get the benefits since the children are young?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Health insurance policy which covers pre-existing disease-Kidney malfunction [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am suffering from Kidney problem. 90% of my kidneys are not functioning. Presently I don't have any Health insurance policy. Can any one tell me the information about the Health insurance policy, which covers the Pre-existing diseases. It would very helpful for me.

Life Insurance Beneficiaries [ 1 Answers ]

My brother passed away a few months ago in California. He had not made a will before his passing. Rick was 60 years old and I am his only brother. Our parents passed away long ago so other than myself he had no other relatives i.e. wife or children. My question is about a life insurrance policy...

Difference between domain group policy and DC policy? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, may I know the difference between domain group policy and domain controller policy. If I want to restrict a user who is accessing the local drives and CD drive of a client machine and internet. How can I prevent the user/user. Thanks varughese abraham.

Life insurance beneficiaries [ 8 Answers ]

My mother did not name beneficiaries on her lifr insurance policy. Can my sister, as my mom's legal representative designate the beneficiaries.

Executors responsibilities to the beneficiaries [ 2 Answers ]

My brother was named executor of my mothers estate which included an annuity and her home. My brother, 2 sisters and myself are the beneficiaries. No one has seen the will or any accounting of the estate. My brother is holding on to the annuity for any bills and taxes. He has not listed the house...

View more questions Search