Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NightAlone Posts: 40, Reputation: 2

Sep 19, 2006, 04:14 PM
    Childhood experiences no longer occur.
    Okay, so I'm 15. This TECHNICALLY makes me a teenager... which isn't far from being a child... which sounds stupid for me to say childhood in the first place.

Anyway...

When I was little, starting at the age of 5 (which is as far back as I can remember) I would sleepwalk. I'd sleepwalk and be in a ball facing a corner in pitch black and wake up and start screaming. I'd wake up on the couch watching Miss Cleo after remembering being tucked safely into bed. I'd feel pressed down against my bed or the wall I was next to (sometimes my beds are in the corner). I'd find myself staring in one spot and not even blinking for a long period. While this staring occurred I was scared sh*tless but couldn't move. I'd always feel watched. This is the most important point. Watched. Did you hear? One more time. Watched. Lol. The most important and only vision?
    I think I was about 6. My oldest sister had moved out so I got my second oldest sister's room. This was, in my opinion, a hot spot for feeling uncomfortable. Anyway, I drifted off to sleep soon enough, and woke at some point in time. Above and in front of me I saw a floating white/kind of see-through/hologram-like head. This head had a really big top back part to it. He was bald, and the color if this guy was black and white, very bright light shining on him or something to that degree. His eyes were hollow. He had two hands with long fingers and long fingernails, wiggling around. Then it felt like he sent little white spiders everywhere. I saw these spiders on top of my blanket and crawling under them. As you can probably imagine, I couldn't move, or scream. Tears ran down the sides of my face. I mean, I was little, this stuff would scare me like that NOW.
    I want to know if I'd seen something like this in a movie and then went to bed and dreampt it. I have to know if all of this was my childhood imagination or for real.
    When I was 7, we moved to Texas. Nothing like that happened in that house. I was perfectly happy and normal, and my sleepwalking came to one every three months or so, and then diminished to nothing. After I moved, I worked up the bravery to tell my oldest sister, of which I trust the most. I asked her if she'd felt anything odd in that house. She said she would go to be and wake up and feel watched to where she couldn't move or scream. We shared some tears and hung up. It surprised me, so much.
    Not too long ago I found out that her and her friends had used a ouiji board in that house before I was born. You know, to where they all got addicted to it; came home after school looking forward to talking to whoever came with the board.

TELL ME YOUR OPINIONS. I need some comfort. I just spilled my heart out. Tell me if you think it was the house or my imagionation and so on. Please? Lol. Thanks, you guys.
    Tommi Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2006, 12:20 AM
    NightAlone, I have read what you posted on the ouiji board threads. I too was not raised in a religious home but I know for a fact paranormal entities (for lack of a better word) do exist. You are 15, and you started having experiences at age 5. Wow! That is really too young for psychological dysfunction (or so I was taught). But the fact you had these things occur after your sister used an ouiji board in that room tells me there may have been something there. And the fact you saw it so young also tells me there was something there. Young children see things adults don't because they haven't been "programmed" by society as of yet to not see them. If you don't have these occurrences now there is no need for you to be concerned. But as you pointed out you spilled your heart out and want an opinion. That was it. As a young child you saw something before you were programmed not to see it. Every person has the ability to see into the paranormal. And in some instances if the spirit wants to be seen he or she will show themselves. It is OK to accept these things as part of the world in which we live. However, if you ever live in a place were there are negative energies you can cleanse your home with garlic and some positive words. As far as what you wrote in the ouiji board thread you said you would like to try using one. Please, don't. Christians will give you some rhetoric regarding god and devil. I don't believe there is a god or a devil but there are negative and positive energies. I don't feel you can come to physical harm because of them unless it is done by your own hand and you are swayed by the negativity. But I do believe you can experience severe psychological damage from the negative energies that can come to you from using an ouiji board. I am Wiccan. We only do white magick which comes from positive energy to heal and protect. An ouiji board has so much negative energy. Please, don't use one. Read all you can about the spirit realm. Learn all you can about all religions in existence and find what works for you internally. Then use it. You will make discoveries about the world around you that are positive and healthy. I wish you luck and happiness.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Sep 23, 2006, 12:38 AM
    Personally, I think it was a combination of things and experiances that led up to you feeling the way you did and seeing things the way you did. I will relay an experience to you that is not paranormal but explained. I did not even get the truth about what happened until I was an adult. When I was a young child in school. I thought I was losing my mind and I guess I told the teaches what was happening. I do not know if I was just brought to the doctors or to the hospital. I started seeing a bunch of spiders crawling around me and going at me. This happened in class. I thought that I was told it was my imagination and that it was just me? It was the most scary experience, as a child. So later on in years I asked my parents about what happened and they told me that the reason why I experienced that was because of a reaction to medication that I was taking. By the way, I had lots of different medications when I was young.

Now in your case, some of it has to do with imagination, some of it has to do with the house and some of it has to do with people using the ouija board. This is a portal to open up the door to spirits of ALL KINDS. At the same time you were having lots of sleep disturbances that actually can contribute to confusion. The feeling have heaviness, seeing or hearing things that are not truly there. These are proven symptoms of somebody with sleep walking. Dreams become so real because your mind and body are in a tug of war and it does mess all your senses up.

My wife, occasional have experiances of half awake and half asleep. She awakens and can't move and feels threatened and that there are noises and other stuff that happens and then after she is fine. They do have a name for this I think it is Sleep Paralysis. I am not sure.

Joe

Sep 23, 2006, 04:38 AM
    @Tommi - I've googled a few things before and I know exactly what you're talking about. I've googled a few things before, I like to keep myself in the know rather than hear the word Wiccan and think you practice the dark arts and worship satan. What freaking idiots.

I also believe what you said about kids being able to see things that adults can't. I would commit myself to seeing these things NOW, at this age, but I'm scared for some reason. Using a ouija board, in my onpinion, would get me closer to seeing what I half want to see, even though it's negative energy. I'm so curious. I just HAVE to.

Sep 23, 2006, 04:45 AM
    @Jesushelper76 - Yeah, that portal thing. That's why I won't use a ouija board in the house. Uh Uh, NO WAY. I'm happy to know that the feeling of being pressed down against a bed isn't supernatural, more sleep-walking-natural. Ahaha.
    My mom still sleepwalks after all these years. It gets kind of annoying, trying not to scare/confuse her. Hah.
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Jan 20, 2007, 01:16 PM
    You know that creepy guy you had seen was haunting your house and didn't seem to like you staying there and creeped you and your sister out a lot since when you moved he didn't move with you means he was attached to the house not you or your family I'm someone who finally atmited to being haunted by a ghost just tierd of making lame exuses for unexplained things well just don't return to that house he might get really pist
    cutter4735 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2007, 10:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NightAlone
    Okay, so I'm 15. This TECHNICALLY makes me a teenager...which isn't far from being a child...which sounds stupid for me to say childhood in the first place.

ANYWHO...

When I was little, starting at the age of 5 (which is as far back as I can remember) I would sleepwalk. I'd sleepwalk and be in a ball facing a corner in pitch black and wake up and start screaming. I'd wake up on the couch watching Miss Cleo after remembering being tucked safely into bed. I'd feel pressed down against my bed or the wall I was next to (sometimes my beds are in the corner). I'd find myself staring in one spot and not even blinking for a long period of time. While this staring occured I was scared sh*tless but couldn't move. I'd always feel watched. This is the most important point. Watched. Did ya hear? One more time. Watched. lol. The most important and only vision?
    I think I was about 6. My oldest sister had moved out so I got my second oldest sister's room. This was, in my opinion, a hot spot for feeling uncomfortable. Anyway, I drifted off to sleep soon enough, and woke at some point in time. Above and infront of me I saw a floating white/kind of see-through/hologram-like head. This head had a really big top back part to it. He was bald, and the color if this guy was black and white, very bright light shining on him or something to that degree. His eyes were hollow. He had two hands with long fingers and long fingernails, wiggling around. Then it felt like he sent little white spiders everywhere. I saw these spiders on top of my blanket and crawling under them. As you can probably imagine, I couldn't move, or scream. Tears ran down the sides of my face. I mean, I was little, this stuff would scare me like that NOW.
    I want to know if I'd seen something like this in a movie and then went to bed and dreampt it. I have to know if all of this was my childhood imagination or for real.
    When I was 7, we moved to Texas. Nothing like that happened in that house. I was perfectly happy and normal, and my sleepwalking came to one every three months or so, and then diminished to nothing. After I moved, I worked up the bravery to tell my oldest sister, of which I trust the most. I asked her if she'd felt anything odd in that house. She said she would go to be and wake up and feel watched to where she couldn't move or scream. We shared some tears and hung up. It surprised me, so much.
    Not too long ago I found out that her and her friends had used a ouiji board in that house before I was born. You know, to where they all got addicted to it; came home after school looking forward to talking to whoever came with the board.

TELL ME YOUR OPINIONS. I need some comfort. I just spilled my heart out. Tell me if you think it was the house or my imagionation and so on. Please? lol. Thanks, you guys.
    Its just roaming spirits, don't worry there just confused as to where to go

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rigor mortis always occur? [ 2 Answers ]

Does rigor mortis always occur? My friend just passed away last week and I noticed that his body was still as 'soft' as alive and by the time I touched him (wear new clothe), it was already 8 hrs after death. He died of heart disease. May I know why is it so? I read some articles somewhere...

What's ths SOONEST Implant. Bleeding can occur? [ 6 Answers ]

I would appreciate any opinions or experiences relating to my issue. I am wondering if it is even POSSIBLE to have implantation bleeding as soon as 2 weeks after the START of my LMP. I started LMP on Sept. 16th, (I have only a 4-5 day menstruation) and had unprotected sex on the night of the 25th....

Lost childhood memories [ 4 Answers ]

I can not remember any part of my childhood. I am 16 years of age, and can't remember things about my family from when I was even 11. I did not have a bad home life, but my mother was bi-polar manic depressive, and I seem to have blocked out all memory of her in my childhood, including both good...

A Song From My Childhood [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone recognize this song from these few pieces of lyrics. I remember it as a child being played as like a comedy type record on children's radio shows. The song was basically about someone running and trying to keep up with a car ( I think ) and as the song went on the car was getting...

Magazine needs your experiences [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, My name is Angela and I write for a teenage girls' magazine in the UK. I am looking to speak to teenage girls aged 14-18 about their paranormal experiences. I am particularly interested in speaking to girls who: Have had an alien encounter Been attacked by a poltergeist Have...

View more questions Search