Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DONALD LONG Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2009, 12:28 PM
    Failure to pay mortgage
    I hold a mortgage in which the buyer has not paid his agreed to monthly payments in over 4 months. What do you suggest in doing to get something going?
    needadvice1 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2009, 12:30 PM

Is there a lease agreement in place?
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Apr 25, 2009, 01:06 PM
    Send the buyer a notice that they are in default of the loan and if you don't receive a payment within the next 10 days you'll start foreclosure proceedings.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mortgage [ 1 Answers ]

A second marriage spouse dies, that spouse is listed on the deed and mortgage. The surviving spouse receives the house and pays the mortgage, correct? A second marriage spouse dies, that spouse is listed on the mortgage and the deed. The surviving spouse receives the house and the mortgage,...

Second mortgage [ 1 Answers ]

I just refinanced my 1st mortgage and the first mortgage is in my name only, not my husbands. The second mortgage is my name and my husband name. At the moment we are behind on payments on the 2nd maritage. Can they foreclose on the 2nd mortgage? They same mortgage company has both...

Mortgage in kids name [ 1 Answers ]

My brother is going through a breakup, he has two children and a mortgage with his partner. He wants to sell the house and she wants to keep it. Can she transfer the mortgate into the kids name, so that she can keep the house?

Add name to mortgage [ 2 Answers ]

How do you get the bank to add my wife to the mortgage. In case something happen to me it won't go to court.

How to get a mortgage [ 2 Answers ]

How to get an mortgage with a 530 credit score. We have very good income.

View more questions Search