Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    naljones Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2009, 05:56 AM
    Tub & bath sink not draining, slab foundation and septic system
    The tub and bathroom sink will not drain. I have plunged and have used chemicals. This house is on a slab foundation and septic tank. All of the other plumbing in house is fine, ie: kitchen,washer,etc.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Apr 25, 2009, 06:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by naljones View Post
    The tub and bathroom sink will not drain. I have plunged and have used chemicals. This house is on a slab foundation and septic tank. All of the other plumbing in house is fine, ie: kitchen,washer,ect.
    You have a clog downstream from the tub. The solution would be to rent a sewer machine,(see image) and snake the lavatory roof vent. Put out enough snake to reach the base and 16 feet more. Good luck, Tom
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tub drainage on slab foundation [ 6 Answers ]

We have a ranch home on a slab foundation. We are remodeling the bathroom so when I pulled the old tub up I discovered the drain pipe from the tub and the pipe coming out of the foundation were not connected. The two pipes lined up and water flowed from one to another but the excess water that ran...

Adding a shower to half bath on main floor (slab foundation) [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting quotes to convert our attached 2 car garage to a living area for my recently widowed mother; this would give her a bedroom/sitting room and storage - the attached wall follows down my interior hallway and I've asked the home improvement guy to quote me a door at the end of hall to new...

Plumbing for slab foundation [ 6 Answers ]

I know little about plumbing, We are about pouring a slab foundation and all plumbing need to be done before pouring a slab. My question is does 4" pvc pipes must under dirt or can they be in the concrete beam itself? Thanks - tonya

View more questions Search