Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fabienne91 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2009, 09:12 PM
    What do I do when my puppy has these signs?
    My dogs name is Trevor and I only had him for about a week now and I've been feeding him taking him out for walk and just out of the blue he get sick.. he has a running nose he puke and he never likes to out for walk any more.. what is wrong with him?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 24, 2009, 09:19 PM

Take him to the vet pronto!
    fabienne91 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2009, 09:37 PM
    Is this normal for a new puppy
    I no I should take him to the vet but he is a puppy and they do get sick often .he is in a new home a eating new food that he never had before just wanted to no if that would be a normal thing for a puppy when he is in a new home
    MsCanFix Posts: 62, Reputation: 3

Apr 24, 2009, 10:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by fabienne91 View Post
    i no i should take him to the vet but he is a puppy and they do get sick often .he is in a new home a eating new food that he never had b4 just wanted to no if that would be a normal thing for a puppy when he is in a new home

Is what a normal thing? Puppy's getting "sick often" or "eating a new food".

Puppy's getting "sick often" Answer = NO

Eating a "new food" Answer = Depends if the new owner chooses to keep the food the same as the prior owner or not

***Your post should be merged with your other one, sounds like you made 2 posts about the same concern
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2009, 11:25 PM

Puppies get very upset stomachs if their food is suddenly changed.

When you get a new puppy you should always buy the food that the previous owner/breeder has been feeding then grudually introduce the new food mixing it in with the old food.

You have to define "get sick often" a bit more...
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Apr 25, 2009, 02:31 PM
    Looking at both of your posts, Fabienne, it does sound like it's vet time. New house, new food, new schedule? all of that can put him off his feed, but unless he's eating grass to purge then the vomiting is a bad thing. Call the vet.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Apr 25, 2009, 02:32 PM
    See my answer to the other post.:D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Puppy trying to go back home? Puppy Attatchment? [ 8 Answers ]

http://bp2.blogger.com/_FAAhWpUtQZk/RuRyYXJT6-I/AAAAAAAAABE/oFHBuJrtsyU/s1600-h/buddahs.jpg Photo can also be seen at buddahs.jpg (image) Above a photo of Johnny Cash (jack russell mix). Someone gave me this dog mid August when she was 2 months old. I had her from mid August till the end of...

Where do your signs come from [ 3 Answers ]

I have heard many people into the paranormal/psychic things say they do not believe in God. Personally I feel God has set me and my spirit free by being open to what I label the spiritual realm. Anyway, my question is more so to the non believers of God that are into paranormal/psychic...

Puppy pining after death of puppy sister [ 1 Answers ]

In November I adopted two no determined breed puppies who were about 9 weeks old. Although they did not look alike, my feeling was they were siblings. WE have had several power outages in our area and despite having two gates barring my property the puppies were able to get out and sadly the...

View more questions Search