Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alex1978 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2009, 06:01 PM
    Taking time apart
    Hey Everyone,
    I'm Alex. Just joined the site. My girlfriend and I are "taking time apart" whatever that means. I still have the keys to her place though and she knows that I do. So does this mean that we are broken up for good or not? She said "we need time apart." I mean they are the keys to her personal space! We have been apart for a week now.

Thanks.
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2009, 07:46 PM

Usually when a girl tells you that, that means its broken up for good. Either that or really you do need some space.

Can you provide us with more details on the relationship so we can give you a more accurate answer?
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2009, 09:23 PM

Asking for space means a need for time to think about things thoroughly.

This could either either make or break things.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 24, 2009, 09:25 PM

Background into the relationship would help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Taking a girl out to see a movie for the first time [ 10 Answers ]

I've known this girl for quite awhile now and we both agreed to go see a movie this weekend. It's our first time "out", but I don't really know if I'd consider it a date or not. But anyway, I offered to pay, but she's still insisting that she'll pay for her ticket. Do I just go along with her,...

Salaried Vacation Pay Without Taking Time Off. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello: I am a salaried in employee in Illinois, I get 10 vacation days a year. I only used 6 vacation days, I don't take much time. I asked my boss if I could just take the pay for my remaining days and she gave it to me. Now 4 months later she told me she found out she couldn't pay me...

Taking shrooms for the first time [ 21 Answers ]

I want to try taking shrooms this summer but I am scared I will have a bad trip. I smoke weed on an everyday basis and when I smoke pot I always get a little paranoid of cops and bad things happening, do you think I would have a bad trip?

Is there a time-limit for taking my ex to court? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, My ex-wife still owes me money from our separation. We had agreed that she would give me $15,000 (minus any mortgage arrears at that time, which was $2400), and she would take over the mortgage and it (the house) would be put in her name. She gave me $3,000 in Aug/04, I have tried to...

Taking some time off. [ 8 Answers ]

Hi folks, Due to personal matters, and for reasons that I am not able to discuss at this time, I am taking a leave of absence from this board for a while. I've had a terrific time discussing various topics with all of you, from religion to gun control to politics. We live in interesting...

View more questions Search