Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shawn2484 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2009, 02:21 PM
    My neck
    All my life my neck has been black and I'm brown skinned and I was wondering how can I get my neck the same color as I am
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2009, 01:45 AM

You can use a lightening product on it, I've been lightening for years now, you can use natural products such as papaya, kojic acid, retina a, or chemicals such as hydroquinone
    angela54 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2010, 03:26 PM

Are their any other way such as home remedys

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IRS Breathing dwn my neck, what should I do? [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for some guidance... I was in the mortgage banking field from 2001 to 2006... made a lot of money and have only filed taxes up to 2004... I owe the IRS $160,000 in taxes and about $25k to the state... I was laid off by my employer... and am currently receiving unemployment benefits......

Neck fat [ 1 Answers ]

How can I reduce fat from the lower part of my neck

Neck Pain [ 12 Answers ]

A few years ago I was involved in car accident. Our car was rear-ended and I suffered a whiplash injury. Ever since then, my neck has been giving me problems. Some days it hurts more than others. The pain increases when I sit at a computer for long periods. I've been to my family doctor...

Neck pain [ 1 Answers ]

Base of neck at back painful, slight swelling under collar bone at front of neck also bad shoulder, had radium and lithium to kill off thyroid 2.1/2 years ago

Up To Neck In... it! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi & Thanks in advance for any assistance... I recently bought my 2 story on concrete foundation (no basement or crawlspace) home and all was well for 1st couple of months. Home is 6 yrs old and previous owner acted as the sub when house was built and claimed he kept no blueprints. (our...

View more questions Search