Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Liz17 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2009, 12:41 PM
    My fiancé in army
    My fiancé is in the Army. We talk regularly on MSN. When he goes to the history room now he gets on the internet. I can't stop worrying about him. I think he tried to get hold of me by a unknown number but could not hear anything because it was too fuzzy. Every time I try to eat I just feel sick. Do they even look after people in the army ?

***** I rewrote this since it is almost impossible to understand, I would assume this may not be the US and English is not their original language. Fr Chuck *****
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2009, 12:45 PM

In English we capitalize the first letter of a sentence and proper nouns, not every word in a sentence.

Your second sentence you did not capitalize any letters.

Your post is difficult to understand.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 24, 2009, 01:01 PM

Where is he stationed?

Apr 24, 2009, 01:02 PM
    He's based in germany

Apr 24, 2009, 01:03 PM
    I think I'm just constanst worried about him :(
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 24, 2009, 01:05 PM

Why are you worried about him in Germany? There is no war or conflict there. All is peace. You are probably in more danger here for being hurt in a car accident.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2009, 01:10 PM

Hey,its OK to be worried about your boyfriend,he's away,and you can't speak to him everyday.
    Your scared for him. That's perfectly normal.
    Is there a support group in your area,you know,for families,husbands,wife's,girlfriends,boyfriends who are away in the army?

This site is really good for help and advice,but,liz,don't be angry at the people here,seriously.

Regards redhed35.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 24, 2009, 01:16 PM

The best thing you can do, Liz, is to write to him several times a week. Yes, there's Internet with email and PMs, but, trust me, there is nothing like a letter! It can be short but make it full of news about family and friends and pets and your activities such as work or school. He will read these over and over again, and be sure they are in your own handwriting. And can you send him cookies or brownies?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 25, 2009, 10:33 AM

In Germany it is just a job, "assuming this is the US army" or is it the german army?

But with the US he will have a job assigned, and he will have his housing, the bases are just like cities with stores, gas stations, movies, churches and more.

Most soldiers stationed in Germany use their days off to travel most of Europe, Fance, Spain and more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I See A Army Man [ 4 Answers ]

Okay a couple weeks ago a had a very weird dream. That I was in my home and I walked out on my front porch and saw a guy who looked like he was in an army uniform. I didn't recognize him at all and he didn't seem familiar to anyone I knew. When the guy turned and looked at me I heard a loud gun...

Looking for my army dad [ 10 Answers ]

Thank You for stopping and reading this... I am 29 years old looking for my dad I have never seen and all I have is a little bit of information about him. He was in the Army in 1978-79. (the year I was born) I would like to meet him (no hard feelings. I don't think he knows about me). I have...

Going into the army! Maybe? [ 6 Answers ]

OK, so I have a new question! To any prior military, or current military, or anyone who can actually answer this one! Is it HIGHLY unlikely for the army to accept a person who has a DUI, implied consent, and a simple assault charge??

Army of Two? [ 23 Answers ]

All right, this is embarrassing. But I can't ask any of my co-workers, because I don't want to be made fun of. Not everyone is very Understanding in the US. Army. I'm not embarrassed of the woman I love, it's just that she lives back home, and I'm about to be Deployed to Iraq... Now, I grew up...

View more questions Search